• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.54] Gray Dat Editor

i sware there are dat editors for versions lower than 9.xx anyway.. can't you just use one of them? And change the code?

i sware there are dat editors for versions lower than 9.xx anyway.. can't you just use one of them? And change the code?

I use TibiaEditor by blackdemon, it works well, but it have too much functions that doesnt work, if he make a new editor that beat blackdemon would be incredible

Latest version:

View attachment Gray Dat Editor.rar

-works for 9.4 - 9.6+
-adding new objects

Creating objects bigger than 2x2 soon : )
There is no signature check yet, so if you choose the wrong file version (e.g. choose 9.6, while opening 9.4 file), the program will crash.

hm? will you update editor with new functions?
Any ideas of useful new functions?

I need this to work for 8.54 so badly.

I imported so many custom sprites into TibiaEditor (which I'm using currently) that it reached some kind of limit I guess, and if I attempt to add more new sprites, when it says "Comparing Sprites..." everything in data just messes up.

Is there any way that it's possible make this program work for 8.54 data and spr, and handle a TON of new sprites/items?
Even willing to pay ;_;

I need this to work for 8.54 so badly.

I imported so many custom sprites into TibiaEditor (which I'm using currently) that it reached some kind of limit I guess, and if I attempt to add more new sprites, when it says "Comparing Sprites..." everything in data just messes up.

Is there any way that it's possible make this program work for 8.54 data and spr, and handle a TON of new sprites/items?
Even willing to pay ;_;
You can put "only" 65536 sprites before tibia 9.6, since now we have 4 bytes instead of 2.

hello im using your dat editor, and i want to know something, what is that show as and trade as in the edit windows?, i cant find the relation of that number anywhere, can you explain please?

Lol, I didn't know, but for 9.54 tibia will be dat editor, I look and ... - kick years I wait for this editor. Thanks for sharing.
Good, if sprite and pic editor for this tibia is available.

Back