• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.6] Luffy's city! (711kb!)

Help, there's an unnecessary PZ tile!

2012110716263643.png

probably my gay brother who bumped my ear which mysteriously made my arm go a bit to the left to create a housezone tile there.

Just go to the house palette and get the right house (and make sure you have the zone thingy clicked on and not the house exit) and then hold ctrl and click that tile, should fix it

probably my gay brother who bumped my ear which mysteriously made my arm go a bit to the left to create a housezone tile there.

Just go to the house palette and get the right house (and make sure you have the zone thingy clicked on and not the house exit) and then hold ctrl and click that tile, should fix it

Haha, np, was saying just in case, also just finished adding house exits :p.

@Edit:
Oh also just finished naming houses and think I'm just gonna drop the description of how I did it (someone might find it useful).

1) Open houses file in Notepad++
2) Press CTRL-H
3) Set "Find What" to:
Code:
name="" houseid="(\d+)"
4) Set "Replace With" to:
Code:
name="House Name \1" houseid="\1"
5) Check regular expression tick in search mode box.
6) Press replace all.

@Edit2:
There are two minor fuck ups I found.

1) You used wrong door id everywhere, can not open them.
2) There's are missing stars (these yellow invisible) above stairs at position 1121/1048/7.

Last edited:
I just took a look in the map that I released (because I renamed it a few times and bla bla)
and that unnecessary pz tile is not my fault, it's not there in the original map.
And I've tested all the doors on both a god and normal character, they all open without problems.

I don't know how, but somehow you must've managed to fuck up.

I just took a look in the map that I released (because I renamed it a few times and bla bla)
and that unnecessary pz tile is not my fault, it's not there in the original map.
And I've tested all the doors on both a god and normal character, they all open without problems.

I don't know how, but somehow you must've managed to fuck up.

What TFS did you test it on? I'm currently running most recent trunk and I can't open any doors while when I replace them with the other doors (these which look the same but have different IDs) it works fine. Also maybe I mistakenly have clicked with PZ tool before on the tile and didn't notice, my apologizes then.

I always test on the latest free TFS

If this is the case then I'm sorry for anyone having these kind of problems.
Icould make another bugfree version but chaning the doors is the least considering I already gave you guys a fill city.

Last edited:
Back