• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.6+] New Thais - Custom city

Belloz V

Starsmith
Reaction score
Hi everybody, 3 months ago i have failed totally in a server. I wasted around 100 bucks to finally get 3 o 4 people online. so i gift it to all of you

it its supposed to fit behind thais, because i never really like that alone shit

This city was supposed to be only for vip

Did you reconogize it?
BYVaeKq.png

haha, i copy it exactly as i see it, i really love it. But here is empty, fill it with what ever you want. (There is no pot seller or Depot, so work in it). i dont remember the name of the guy who originaly do this mansion, the only thing i remember is that he is a really pro mapper

Unfinished temple. It supposed to be a natural temple, like stonehenge or someshit like that
x4bzhdY.png

The World Trade Center
haahha, i build this two towers with the purpose to sell and buy everything, EVERYTHING you can sell and buy. Of course, you can't buy quest items, or even addons items here, just ammo and that, but you can sell quest items here, for example you can sell solar axe at 1kk, just to get a market reference money and a stable economy.
Z7FDJj6.png

bElA5dU.png

Big Houses! as a premium and unique feature, this city has big houses, like yalahar

two guildhouse in town!
oGPoymY.png

qz1Jk4T.png

I really love the last one, just check it ingame

what i want? just respect my work and give me the credits, keep this statue as i put it, please. I spend 10 to 18 hours building this (in 2 weeks)
kWvQglz.png

Knowed problems:
There is no sewers
There is no pot seller nor depot
some house of west side doesnt have windows or details

Here is it
https://mega.co.nz/#!3AoygRCa!BnZ521pYhaNwhN4cXMdV1kVNoUMyHAydRnmI_XIwFbc

Enjoy it!

couldn't load items.otb couldnt open file "c./program files/rme/data/983/items.otb" could not open file

wow, I never played above 8.70 I had no idea the graphics changed so much.
Ok so maybe ima just go to 9.6 or above

i cant load
i have error say
item.otb need update
i updated the item.otb but the walls dont see it

Sorry about your luck with the server man. The mapping is beautiful good job. I won't use the map completely just use it for a cheat sheet for the ID's of the roofs/walls. Thank you for your contribution.

Back