• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper 9.6 OT server searching for mappers for the RPG quest server

i am a mapper and scripter my remers is of i can made it i will map for you and script can u give the client and multi ip changer are you from holland

if u could read u knew i had a custom client, and that the server doesnt even completely exist yet, so impossible to put online

but u can add me on skype, and no im not from holland (ik ben van belgie ^^)

ah
ís ook goed belgie is ook wel een leuke taal

- - - Updated - - -

Name: gertjan
Applying for: mapper scripter learning for C++
experience: 3 times god 5 times scripter 2 times mapper and 1 time C++ <<<<3 god for the lol and further 2 times gm and cm and senior tutor
extra's:

if u could read u knew i had a custom client, and that the server doesnt even completely exist yet, so impossible to put online

but u can add me on skype, and no im not from holland (ik ben van belgie ^^)
I'm not alone anymore! God bless you!

Name: gertjan
Applying for: mapper scripter learning for C++
experience: 3 times god 5 times scripter 2 times mapper and 1 time C++ <<<<3 god for the lol and further 2 times gm and cm and senior tutor
extra's: miss u can addme on msn [email protected]

welll yeah i cannot use you im sorry, as i can see u have applied for over 10 threads, if ur going to be that bussy, then u are of no use to me, im sorry + i can see your bussy with your own

Back