• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.6] Realmap Project screenshots on all updates

Great project dude. You're really working hard on it, you're awesome.
Any bugs, i post here or send you a PM. Thanks for the release.

@EDIT
I noticed that Horestis Tomb is missing. Should be something near 33051 / 32723 / 7.

Last edited:
Your project is very good and improving every day, I hope to play with one ot the map

this project vai vai be public or sell?

be public if I'll need help with that

ONDRAKE>> This map will always be released and it will always stay [FREE]
Grizzlyaddams>> Thank you!! ill take a look on that and fix it!
Masinerija>> Thankz!! iam glad people like's it!!

jnybabe you are very beast nowadays with a design that would sell and it is ot

You are doing great job man keep it up like this and your map will be really good :D

Really good work, just a few questions.

"- Added Trainers in Venore/ankrahmun/darashia/Yalahar/thais/liberty bay!"
"- Added trainers in Edron"

so there is no Trainers at?:
Ab'Dendriel Underground, a little north of depot (here)
Carlin Knight guild, by north exit (here)
Kazordoon Near knight guild, south-west of depot (here)
Port Hope Largest open bamboo construction on the south side of Port Hope; west of Bamboo Garden 3 (here)
Svargrond Near the arena (here)

and the new houses from 9.6 isn't in the map:
Updates/9.6 - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more (info were the houses is and the training places)

are you doing for the houses can be considered a master of the tibia

just one question, you aren't adding the house name in mapeditor? it's just open the house.xml with notepad and take "replace with" as some streets start with same name you just enter the new name and start replacing (yes you have to fix the correct number but it's still less work then use the mapeditor)

if you need help just ask =)

humm i do it in map editor since the house file bugged up and when i took my backup file it wouldnt work so i didnt spend more time on that becouse house was so messy and they wasnt in the right Folders in map editor "Example" Carlin in that folder should all Carlin houses be in and Thais Folder all Thais houses.

and iam almost done so xd got 2 or 3 cities left rly anoyying.. xd

andrews1:

verison 3 will have:
- Added Isle of destany
- Added rookard

so just wait and see how it will look like :) i guess it will be one of the best "rl" maps (hopeful) after v3 =)

Yes, you are to be congratulated Jnybabe .... The one I'll Rep +

You and your team worked hard to get where you arrived, I am very anxious to see the result of this great work ...

Congratulations Jnybabe!!

(tell you here instead were i can edit my post)
it's not the new rook..

houses in thais not complete (many missing houses)
venore isn't complete yet, (some tower added some houses that should not be houses and missing houses outside the city)
carlin missing some houses
edron missing some too (cormaya)
Svargrond
(almost every city miss some houses)
i could fix the houses for you, and just send a pm with the fixed files. guess the projekt goes faster for you then =) (if you want)

no training place at:
Ab'Dendriel
Carlin
Kazordoon
Port Hope
Svargrond

missing areas:
Yielothax Dimension (farmine)
horse area at thais (east port)

will tell you other things i found too that you could fix for v4

Last edited:
Back