• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.6] Realmap V3

Thank a lot for the map. It's very precise and complete. But if it's not too much to ask if you could upload the data pack on another site for the non-premium users, it would be great and very much appreciated. Thanks.

Yeah I know.
I don't have premium either, otherwise I would have re-uploaded the file for you.
I'm guessing some nice fellow will re-upload the file for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I know.
I don't have premium either, otherwise I would have re-uploaded the file for you.
I'm guessing some nice fellow will re-upload the file for us.

BUMPing ...
Can someone please post "http://speedy*****malware.localhost/Y6ACG/Data.rar" on a free site of everyone else.

Hello Guys,

i'm using forgotten server 9.6 v0.2.14 and everytime i start the server it crashs while loading this map.
I don't get any error, the window just disappear (its not in the task manager)

Can anyone help me? THX :)

i have the same problem can some one please post a link of any tutorial for how to Compile in 64 Bits mode ?? i use windows 7 32bit and ubuntu-12 64bit on virtual box
also should i just replace the maps and data with TFS files then compile ???

Back