• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.6] Rising Continents - Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackstone

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
gadEGB.png

Hey Guys, I once started a little project.
It was meant to be a RPG/Fun server that rises from time to time.
While players hunt and level I had the task to extent the map with more and more spawns, so they could have seen the whole development of the server and map.
Thats the reason why it was called: "Rising Continents"
I just stopped mapping months ago and I won't have any use for it in future. So here it is! ;)

It's still a small map, some parts are pretty undetailed and you need to enlarge alot, but in my opinion it's a good start for more.

Have fun with it! I hope you enjoy. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some previews:​

Rook was meant to be like a tutorial island, wood cutting system and mineing system should have been intoduced there. (It came out kinda big)

The main continent was a base, it was meant to be extented in west and east. A huge extension is still possible.

My desert continent is up to now only a small spot to hunt different monsters. A huge extension to its east was planned.

tm_pIZ.png

Ingame:​

JTNEdK.png

yw5pE.png

JRgrb.png

Osmfx0.png

It might not be the best map at all, but I think it should be shared :) have fun!

http://speedy*****malware.localhost/H6GqK/Rising-Continents.zip

Glad to see you releasing it, you forgot to give credits to me for the small wyrms spot in desert =)

It's only the map I can contribute, currently I am working on extending the map to get it online, so I won't release the full data pack, sorry

I can't download :( anyone have an idea as to why that is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back