• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.6] Ultimate Evolutions Map Remake, RPG style + scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.

zbizu

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
So I was bored and I thought about an epic evolutions remake, not just evo with tps, weird edited city and 9999x exp, just something awesome.
As results I managed to split main shop building and totally rebuild Enigma City(basing on Carlin/Thais street layout)

Requirements to run datapack:
TFS 0.3.6+ distribution using 9.6+ client

Datapack contains:
-basic scripts from TFS to run basic things such as potions, tools, npcsystem, etc.
-TFS mods(removed customspells only - id collision with my own scripts)
-all scripts fitting to this map(poi and some other)
-rust remover
-obsidian sculpting ice cubes
-tps with enchanting altars(supports stack enchanting, make sure you have mana and soul or enchant one by one)
-custom spells pack written by me
-monster pack from OTX(9.8 ready)* plus few custom mobs made by me(runs great with loot x4)
-snake god's sceptre used as wand weapon
-some custom NPCs buying all of new equipment items(npc names took from real tibia)
-edited vocations.xml(small balanced fastattack)
-Offline training script from this thread and txt note what should be added to source before compiling(located in main server folder as recompile.txt)
-group TESTER on access 2 has custom flags
-default full GOD light is turned default off - /light works now correctly
-some easter eggs, simple mysteries, my OT ideas on map
-heavily edited evolutions map without mystic island
*- if you turn 9.8 monsters on and summon them on 9.6 your game client will crash obviously

Before you label it as yet another weird evo edit, here are some screenshots(click to zoom):

Download:
SpeedyShare | EN SendSpace | PL SendSpace

Scan:
Jotti | VirusTotal

Your move ot creators!
please don't mess it up
~Zbizu

Last edited by a moderator:
Dreaming to see enigma city again online in more than a weird server with x999 exp

Thanks for this mate, hope will be usefull

Thanks zbizu for sharing. I must say good job.

Mapping: 9/10
Scripting: 7.5/10
Quests: 6/10
Climate: FUN - 4/10
Graphics: -/-

OTS is ready for hosting. I supose if you have a website you can make money. :) Let's download before link isn't broken.

@Up:
Ur not gonna use this as a download & run server right? At least work a bit on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Ontopic:
Good job on the server!

@up no, I just have this datapack in my system. Really good work. I approve these ots, which is made gonna zero. I must made twice copy for that ots, because I think, someone delete it.

OTS is ready for hosting. I supose if you have a website you can make money. :) Let's download before link isn't broken.

I'm uploading my files to servers where they can last long. I have my own copy in external hdd and in one cloud-like service. I will reupload it if link appear broken, just for free(contact me if when links will be broken, I'll reupload it).
I didn't made this datapack to make money, I did it to improve evolution servers and I hope someone use it.
This is clean datapack just like basic evolutions - needs some work before running, but will work as clean one also.

I'm uploading my files to servers where they can last long. I have my own copy in external hdd and in one cloud-like service. I will reupload it if link appear broken, just for free(contact me if when links will be broken, I'll reupload it).
I didn't made this datapack to make money, I did it to improve evolution servers and I hope someone use it.
This is clean datapack just like basic evolutions - needs some work before running, but will work as clean one also.

I know, but I already joke for making money. All want to host something like RPG Game. I few years ago uploaded my good old ot and these servers for few months was five. I take your advice, why ot is only using for making money, bacause all players who play in ots are big noobs as, "where i can get 99999lvl and go pk, I bought some cc's. Tibia is shooting down. Why isn't this time when I had 10 years old and go play on sinteria abydos. Remembrance and nostalgia. :/

what svn works with this?
Distributions located in otland premium subversion such as 0.3.7 and 0.4
You can also find another non-tfs 9.6 datapack with server on the internet, scripts should work fine. Be careful, scan server executable files before you run them - they can be infected.

First off: Your map looks great!

Second: When I try to run the server (theforgottenserver-v.0.2.14) I did all that with the Tutorial howto start an OTserv(Yep i'm a n00b)
I keep getting these errors:
[15/02/2013 16:06:39] WARNING: could not load spawn data.
[15/02/2013 16:06:39] WARNING: could not load house data.

Same in Remere's Map Editor,
Failed to load houses.
Failed to load spawns.

Do you have any suggestions or tips I can work with?
Thanks in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

First off: Your map looks great!

Second: When I try to run the server (theforgottenserver-v.0.2.14) I did all that with the Tutorial howto start an OTserv(Yep i'm a n00b)
I keep getting these errors:
[15/02/2013 16:06:39] WARNING: could not load spawn data.
[15/02/2013 16:06:39] WARNING: could not load house data.

Forgot to mention that in-game, the doors from houses do show the names and they do work... but still the error and no spawns.

Sorry for double posting.. :$
Same in Remere's Map Editor,
Failed to load houses.
Failed to load spawns.

Do you have any suggestions or tips I can work with?
Thanks in advance.

Forgot to mention that ingame the houses DO work. But I still get the error and no spawns.
Sorry for the double posting :$
Thanks in advance

- - - Updated - - -

Saved it multiple times with multiple different names and it finally works:w00t:, sorry for the long story (for nothing)

@up
if you want to open map in RME with spawns and houses first unpack it from RAR - it doesn't save in temp

also I tried to run my datapack on 0.2.11, but it required too much work(commands, config to rewrite, many unsupported things and feathures, etc.) to make it working so I decided to stay on 0.3+

I suggest you to not use TFS 0.2.11 - it simply doesn't fit to my data. Find somewhere 9.6 server and use it's exe with my data(it may be infected, scan it before you decide to run it)

Where can I find a TFS distribution using a 9.6 client that is version 0.3.6 to run the datapack?

All I can find that looks like it actually still works is the "9.6 The Forgotten Server v0.2.14 (Mystic Spirit)"

But that is only version 0.2.14 < Will that work? I cant find the 0.3.6 anywhere on the forum :/

@up
my mistake, I didn't knew that 0.3.6 isn't updated anymore
0.3.7 is in otland private subversion
won't work with 0.2x, it's data for 0.3.7+, you may edit one by one script and put them to make it working, but some of these scripts won't work, because 0.2 doesn't have all functions

Aaagh :/ ok no worries mate!

Would it work if i downloaded an 8.54 version of Crying Damson 0.3.6 << Downloaded a 9.60 version of TFS 0.2

And then put the data pack in the 8.54 0.3.6 and then put the 9.6 server GUI in it and ran?

Basically what i mean is how can i get the 8.54 Crying Damson 0.3.6 to run as a 9.6 server instead of a 8.54

Bump

Will not work with TFS 0.2.x and doesn't fit public svn 0.3-0.3.7pre1 and 0.4a1(old client versions)
It's my last answer about that. Become a donator and get 0.3.7 or 0.4 from priv svn yourself or find another tfs-like server application to run this.
With this thread now I fully understand why 0.3.7 and 0.4 are in private subversion. It's really hard to explain anything to you guys.

Haha hard to explain anything to us guys? Try making a Data Pack that works with accessible Distros... Seriously the OT community is dying out and nobody is making OTs anymore and you decide to make and release (on a free forum) a data pack, that potentially looks like it could be fun and awesome as not many people are making them anymore... (at least not like they used to)

And you choose to make it only usable on a distro we have to PAY to become a member of a forum to get... Yeah, awesome going there mate!

Bump

@up
I could sell this datapack after few modifications instead of sharing it for free and you are still acting respectless.
Stop whining, nobody does anything for free for ot hosters these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back