• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.60,9.61] OTItemEditor

Zysen

=)
Reaction score
News:
- Support for version 9.61 (New)
- Turn the control + D to duplicate.

ZKWDEE.png

Download

9.60 version
9.61 version

Quick tutorial:

1) Unzip the zip file (eg C: \ Program Files \ otitemeditor)
2) Locate the folder Tibia is usually C:\Program Files\Tibia\
3) Copy the tibia.dat and tibia.spr to C:\Program Files\otitemeditor\ data
4) Rename the tibia.dat tibia.spr. For example, if you have client 8.62, rename the tibia.dat - tibia862.dat and tibia.spr - tibia862.spr.
If you open an OTB and you get an error that could not find tibiaXXX.dat (XXX are some numbers), this means that OTB was created with a different client version.So, to open the OTB you need to download Tibia Client and copy the tibia.dat and tibia.spr (and follow step 4).

Credits:

SimOne - Program Creator
Talaturen - Main project owner

Need credits to complier Comedinha.
He put a news, Walk button and Control + D to duplicate.

Well I got my stuff added to the dat and spr files. Opened them with this program everything works fine but how do I add them into the otb?

Won't let me edit any items.otb files. I have the 9.6 dat and spr loaded up and everything, but it says it doesn't work with "Client Version 41". Just wtf is client version 41?

Maybe it sounds weird.. but it doesn't seem to work with me, I have completed the steps underneath the picture and it doesnt give an error or something. Is anyone able to help me out here? :D

um this sais that it isnt safe for my computer o_O but i know it is

goto plugins, open plugin960.xml and change otbversion="40" to otbversion="41"

Back