• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.60/9.61] The Forgotten Server v0.2.14 (Mystic Spirit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I am using 64bit version of 2.14 Mystic Spirit(compiled Aug 27) and encounter quite big problem. After my character on account of type = 5 attacks monster server freezes. It cuts out connection with client, but does not report logging off character. TFS servers start to rapidly leak memory up(it loads 30-50mb of data per sec into ram). Other characters also lose connection. However character can move up to 1 tile before freeze-wait until kick.

This does happen on both GUI and Console version of server. I am using Acer Aspire 7750G with windows 7(I can check soon if similar thing does happen in linux), and use Uniserv(I setted up everything following this guide) and Znote AAC(so it did some changes in db but i doubt they could do anything like this).

Error while compiling:

||=== The Forgotten Server, Console ===|
obj\Console\otserv.o:eek:tserv.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
obj\Console\otserv.o:eek:tserv.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
obj\Console\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6thread4joinEv'|
obj\Console\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadC1Ev'|
obj\Console\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadC1Ev'|
obj\Console\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6thread12start_threadEv'|
obj\Console\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
obj\Console\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
obj\Console\scheduler.o:scheduler.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost11this_thread18interruptible_waitEPvNS_6detail7timeoutE'|
boost::detail::timeout)]+0xe4)||undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost11this_thread18interruptible_waitEPvNS_6detail7timeoutE'|
obj\Console\tasks.o:tasks.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6thread4joinEv'|
obj\Console\tasks.o:tasks.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadC1Ev'|
obj\Console\tasks.o:tasks.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadC1Ev'|
obj\Console\tasks.o:tasks.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6thread12start_threadEv'|
obj\Console\tasks.o:tasks.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
obj\Console\tasks.o:tasks.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost6threadD1Ev'|
obj\Console\tasks.o:tasks.cpp|| undefined reference to `_imp___ZN5boost11this_thread18interruptible_waitEPvNS_6detail7timeoutE'|
||=== Build finished: 21 errors, 0 warnings ===|

Fixed the bug: add BOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB at definitions =)

I've set a character group_id to 3 but I'm unable to use god or gamemaster commands in game (I get "You can not execute this command" message).

Any idea why this is happening, and how to fix it?

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, I managed to fix it changing the account type to 5.

Hi everyone (i'm newbie), i want to play at my own OTS and i saw this topic then i downloaded theforgottenserver-v0.2.14-win32gui.7z (3.41 MB, 201 views), and i don't know how to create a database, because i don't have folder "Schemas". Other people are compiling something but i don't know what's going on. I need 1 polite and patient man who will help me :p

Thanks a lot and i'm waiting for help.

I have made an ot server based on the forgotten server (mystic spirit) and everything is going good, except for the fact that i accidentally reloaded the commands =/ could anyone plz help me to get the commands working again PLZ????

- - - Updated - - -

why are my changes made to config.lua not saving in the game?? I changed exp rates and loot and all that and it still does not change the game at all.... and yes i have saved the config.lua after the changes were made..

I have made an ot server based on the forgotten server (mystic spirit) and everything is going good, except for the fact that i accidentally reloaded the commands =/ could anyone plz help me to get the commands working again PLZ????

I don't understand, commands stopped working after you reloaded them? What happens when you try to execute them?

why are my changes made to config.lua not saving in the game?? I changed exp rates and loot and all that and it still does not change the game at all.... and yes i have saved the config.lua after the changes were made..

You need to reload (/reload config), or restart the server. Experience rate might be in data/XML/stages.xml (depends if it's enabled there).

Hi everyone (i'm newbie), i want to play at my own OTS and i saw this topic then i downloaded theforgottenserver-v0.2.14-win32gui.7z (3.41 MB, 201 views), and i don't know how to create a database, because i don't have folder "Schemas". Other people are compiling something but i don't know what's going on. I need 1 polite and patient man who will help me :p

Thanks a lot and i'm waiting for help.

forgottenserver.sql for MySQL.
forgottenserver.s3db for SQLite.

I've set a character group_id to 3 but I'm unable to use god or gamemaster commands in game (I get "You can not execute this command" message).

Any idea why this is happening, and how to fix it?

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, I managed to fix it changing the account type to 5.

Hey guys, i changed the account type to 5 and i can't make commands work !! Someone?

You need to change the group_id too.

The warcommands appear only in guildchannel. Just press !commands in guildchannnel after you created a guild.

hello i have a problem with the god, in database the group_id of the accout is 5 and the char group id is 2 and i can execute any of the god comands, and why i cant attack monsters witht he god?

- - - Updated - - -

hello i have a problem with the god, in database the group_id of the accout is 5 and the char group id is 2 and i can execute any of the god comands, and why i cant attack monsters witht he god?

change group to 3 and account to 6

- - - Updated - - -

Also, why doesn't this distro have any new spells or monsters?

I downloaded this version "theforgottenserver-v0.2.14-win64gui.7z" and i set everything fine but when I try to run The Forgotten Server.exe an error pops out:

the application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b)...

I use Windows 7.

Any ideas of what can it be?

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I downloaded this version "theforgottenserver-v0.2.14-win64gui.7z" and i set everything fine but when I try to run The Forgotten Server.exe an error pops out:

the application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b)...

I use Windows 7.

Any ideas of what can it be?

Thanks.

Sorry for making another reply... Just want so say that i already download and installed this: 64-bit redistributable package download.

@Talaturen

I've seen that some features are missing in sources, like the Marriage System
Also I wanto to know if you have plans to make a way to edit item attributes in game, its almost impossible to create great scripts without this =s
Thanks for your attetion, I'm wating your reply =).

@Talaturen

I've seen that some features are missing in sources, like the Marriage System
Also I wanto to know if you have plans to make a way to edit item attributes in game, its almost impossible to create great scripts without this =s
Thanks for your attetion, I'm wating your reply =).

I would assume that the whole marriage system can be done in Lua.
I don't see anything that would require the sources to be edited.

I would assume that the whole marriage system can be done in Lua.
I don't see anything that would require the sources to be edited.

Some things ralated with look description should be done in source, or at last create some lua function to add special descriptions ;p

But Yes i agree thats not realy relevante, but a way to add item attributes is defenily important i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back