• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.8] Track Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gitu Cropwel

reptera.net
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! Im going to release a new Venore map and some terains near Venore from latest update 9.8. If someone want to another map i can track from any recording in tibiacast. Map of Venore

Screen:

Venore.png

Download Link: Venore Update

Items otb: Items.otb

Venore - Update - Spawn

plik1.jpg

Last edited:
THANKS thanks THANKS THANKS, thanks, I was going to track it !!! thanks :)!

hah my items.otb is the same like talaturen's items.otb (9.80 client)

Position?

it is only in POS X: 0 Y: 0, no need to add anything, but I copy the map he has the most areas, has parts, Darashia, warzones, Liberty Bay, Thais, etc ... I advise you to remove these parts before importing or you'll give error in houses, NPCs will disappear and the protection zones imported from other cities.

Map tracker won't be released. I will only upload new/edited areas from real tibia

I already asked him, he do not want to share(give/sell). I still don't know why people join Open Source Community :)

Because when we ask some people to help with update map tracker, all of them said "no have time" or "how much do you pay for that"

btw. Talaturen have map tracker too and he don't share with otland.

@items.otb

items.otb you can download in my thread of map tracker 9.80/9.81, here:

- - - Updated - - -

http://otland.net/f19/remeres-map-editor-9-81-a-175741/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back