• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

9.81 Global map with 50 quests: warzones, wote, inq, poi

Teckman

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Datapack has over 50 quests, all warzones scripts and wote with first mission. It's not done, so you have to finish it yourself. The map has 100% content from 9.81. Also the monsters have loot tracked from tibia.wikia.com with a tracker I wrote myself (although I won't release it). It also contains my own raid system with all raids from tibia included (even single spawns). :) :) :) Hope it helped someone.

ots.rar - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Well, hands down most organized 9.81+ Real Map Data Pack. All of you newbies out there, get your hands on this quick! Looks like all we have to do is add in some quest logs for the quests and your running nearly 95% RL or as close as your going to get with a free data pack.

@Techman,
Great job at putting everything in folders/making it look nice and easy to find scripts. Not to mention, all the great scripting! Rep+

This will help! Thank you, Teckman. :D

Edit: There is no items.otb or items.xml. The map will mess up once you open it.

Last edited:
i cant open the world make a lot of crashes but, thanks for the codes of scripts all quests working? i gona test it in other map importind id's etc.. =D

from your gnomebase: music

Lua:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
	if(isInArray({3124, 3125, 3126, 3127}, item.uid)) then
		if(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 900) == 12) then
			if(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 903 + getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 911)) == item.uid) then
				setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 911, getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 911) + 1)
				doSendMagicEffect(toPosition, CONST_ME_FIREWORK_BLUE)
				if(getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 911) == 8) then
					setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 900, 13)
					doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_EVENT_ADVANCE, "You have found your melody!")
				end
			else
				setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 911, 1)
				doSendMagicEffect(toPosition, CONST_ME_SOUND_RED)
			end
		end
	end
	return true
end

in this way, all players have the same melody.. it';s made wrong way

- - - Updated - - -

sry, i checked again, and u made it good xD sry, i can't edit post up :(

Some scripts doesn't work, but there are easy to fix (I'm making a lot of typos when I don't debug the code :D).

teckman u are god!

- - - Updated - - -

but what distro i can use? and my mapeditor can't open only import and when import some zones have items errors =/

What abaout ground in mission 4 children of the revo? When you use leaver, it change into id 0. I use 0.3.7

Back