• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

9.81 Global map with 50 quests: warzones, wote, inq, poi

Read the first post first. It's not debugged so I don't really know what works and what do not. It's a datapack for people who know how to fix it. I'm not going to help with it.

I going to quote what Teckman said.

These systems are easy to solve, getting 100% complete several quest RL, some Bug in "END" And Storage ....

Congratulations Teckman .... I would get the quest log.xml ... is it possible?

- - - Updated - - -

Send me a message ...

I found items.otb and items.xml. Here are the links:

items.otb

items.xml

If I download it is it ready to run or its going to need something else? thanks!

Can someone give me a hand with this script and this others ,I hope i been doing well
Actions.xml i put this
PHP:
	<!-- Wrath of the Emperor Quest -->
	<action actionid="8026" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestTheKeeper.lua"/>
	<action actionid="12328" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestMixture.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3183" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestZizzleDoor.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3199" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestRewardDoor.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3181" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestSceptre.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3176" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestTeleportDoor.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3182" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestBanutaDoor.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3198" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestLastRoomLever.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3184" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestLevers.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3185" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestLevers.lua"/>
	<action actionid="3193" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestBoss.lua"/>
	<action actionid="3194" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestBoss.lua"/>
	<action actionid="3195" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestBoss.lua"/>
	<action actionid="3196" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestBoss.lua"/>
	<action actionid="12284" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestCrate.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3171" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestLights.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3172" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestLights.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3173" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestLights.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3174" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestLights.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3200" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestReward.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3201" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestReward.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3202" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestReward.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3203" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestReward.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3204" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestReward.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3205" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestReward.lua"/>
	<action actionid="8024" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestMixMinerals.lua"/>

but dont know how to put this script if item ids are from shovel , obsidian knife and stuff
PHP:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)

if(item.itemid == 2554 and itemEx.actionid == 8024) then
		doPlayerAddItem(cid, 12297, 1)
		doCreatureSay(cid, "You dig out a handful of earth from this sacred place.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
	elseif(item.itemid == 2549 and itemEx.actionid == 8024) then
		doPlayerAddItem(cid, 12285, 1)
		doCreatureSay(cid, "You dig out a handful of ordinary clay.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
	elseif((item.itemid == 12285 and itemEx.itemid == 12297) or (item.itemid == 12297 and itemEx.itemid == 12285)) then
		doCreatureSay(cid, "You carefully mix the clay with the sacred earth.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
		doRemoveItem(item.uid)
		doRemoveItem(itemEx.uid)
		doPlayerAddItem(cid, 12300, 1)
	elseif(item.itemid == 2553 and itemEx.itemid == 12296) then
		doPlayerAddItem(cid, 12295, 1)
		doCreatureSay(cid, "The cracked part of the table lets you cut out a large chunk of wood with your pick.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
	elseif(item.itemid == 5908 and itemEx.itemid == 12295) then
		doTransformItem(itemEx.uid, 12287)
		doCreatureSay(cid, "You carve a solid bowl of the chunk of wood.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
	elseif(item.itemid == 12300 and itemEx.itemid == 12287) then
		doCreatureSay(cid, "You carefully coat the inside of the wooden bowl with the sacred clay.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
		doRemoveItem(itemEx.uid)
		doTransformItem(item.uid, 12303)
	elseif(item.itemid == 12303 and itemEx.itemid == 11450) then 
		doCreatureSay(cid, "Filling the corrupted water into the sacred bowl completly purifies the fluid.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
		doTransformItem(item.uid, 12289)
	elseif(item.itemid == 12289 and itemEx.itemid == 12301) then
		doTransformItem(item.uid, 12290)
		doSendMagicEffect(getThingPos(itemEx.uid), CONST_ME_POFF)
	elseif(item.itemid == 12290 and itemEx.actionid == 8025) then
		doCreatureSay(cid, "As you give the coal into the pool the corrupted fluid begins to dissolve, leaving purified, refreshing water.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
		doRemoveItem(item.uid)
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 1060, 5)
		pos = {
			{x = 33282, y = 31036, z = 10},
			{x = 33282, y = 31037, z = 10},
			{x = 33283, y = 31037, z = 10},
			{x = 33283, y = 31036, z = 10},
			{x = 33283, y = 31038, z = 10},
			{x = 33283, y = 31035, z = 10},
		}
		for i = 1, 4 do
			doSendMagicEffect(pos[i], CONST_ME_GREEN_RINGS)
		end
		for i = 1, 6 do
			doTransformItem(getTileItemById(pos[i], 11450).uid, 11030)
			addEvent(doTransformItem, 60 * 1000, getTileItemById(pos[i], 11030).uid, 11450)
		end
	end
	return true
end

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone give me a hand with this script and this others ,I hope i been doing well
Actions.xml i put this
PHP:
	<!-- Wrath of the Emperor Quest -->
	<action actionid="8026" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestTheKeeper.lua"/>
	<action actionid="12328" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestMixture.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3183" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestZizzleDoor.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3199" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestRewardDoor.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3181" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestSceptre.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3176" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestTeleportDoor.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3182" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestBanutaDoor.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3198" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestLastRoomLever.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3184" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestLevers.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3185" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestLevers.lua"/>
	<action actionid="3193" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestBoss.lua"/>
	<action actionid="3194" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestBoss.lua"/>
	<action actionid="3195" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestBoss.lua"/>
	<action actionid="3196" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestBoss.lua"/>
	<action actionid="12284" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestCrate.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3171" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestLights.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3172" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestLights.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3173" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestLights.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3174" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestLights.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3200" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestReward.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3201" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestReward.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3202" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestReward.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3203" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestReward.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3204" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestReward.lua"/>
	<action uniqueid="3205" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestReward.lua"/>
	<action actionid="8024" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestMixMinerals.lua"/>

but dont know how to put this script if item ids are from shovel , obsidian knife and stuff
PHP:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)

if(item.itemid == 2554 and itemEx.actionid == 8024) then
		doPlayerAddItem(cid, 12297, 1)
		doCreatureSay(cid, "You dig out a handful of earth from this sacred place.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
	elseif(item.itemid == 2549 and itemEx.actionid == 8024) then
		doPlayerAddItem(cid, 12285, 1)
		doCreatureSay(cid, "You dig out a handful of ordinary clay.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
	elseif((item.itemid == 12285 and itemEx.itemid == 12297) or (item.itemid == 12297 and itemEx.itemid == 12285)) then
		doCreatureSay(cid, "You carefully mix the clay with the sacred earth.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
		doRemoveItem(item.uid)
		doRemoveItem(itemEx.uid)
		doPlayerAddItem(cid, 12300, 1)
	elseif(item.itemid == 2553 and itemEx.itemid == 12296) then
		doPlayerAddItem(cid, 12295, 1)
		doCreatureSay(cid, "The cracked part of the table lets you cut out a large chunk of wood with your pick.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
	elseif(item.itemid == 5908 and itemEx.itemid == 12295) then
		doTransformItem(itemEx.uid, 12287)
		doCreatureSay(cid, "You carve a solid bowl of the chunk of wood.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
	elseif(item.itemid == 12300 and itemEx.itemid == 12287) then
		doCreatureSay(cid, "You carefully coat the inside of the wooden bowl with the sacred clay.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
		doRemoveItem(itemEx.uid)
		doTransformItem(item.uid, 12303)
	elseif(item.itemid == 12303 and itemEx.itemid == 11450) then 
		doCreatureSay(cid, "Filling the corrupted water into the sacred bowl completly purifies the fluid.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
		doTransformItem(item.uid, 12289)
	elseif(item.itemid == 12289 and itemEx.itemid == 12301) then
		doTransformItem(item.uid, 12290)
		doSendMagicEffect(getThingPos(itemEx.uid), CONST_ME_POFF)
	elseif(item.itemid == 12290 and itemEx.actionid == 8025) then
		doCreatureSay(cid, "As you give the coal into the pool the corrupted fluid begins to dissolve, leaving purified, refreshing water.", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1)
		doRemoveItem(item.uid)
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 1060, 5)
		pos = {
			{x = 33282, y = 31036, z = 10},
			{x = 33282, y = 31037, z = 10},
			{x = 33283, y = 31037, z = 10},
			{x = 33283, y = 31036, z = 10},
			{x = 33283, y = 31038, z = 10},
			{x = 33283, y = 31035, z = 10},
		}
		for i = 1, 4 do
			doSendMagicEffect(pos[i], CONST_ME_GREEN_RINGS)
		end
		for i = 1, 6 do
			doTransformItem(getTileItemById(pos[i], 11450).uid, 11030)
			addEvent(doTransformItem, 60 * 1000, getTileItemById(pos[i], 11030).uid, 11450)
		end
	end
	return true
end

- - - Updated - - -

Oh my god doble post -.- Sorrys....

btw also movements.xml dont know if it's correct if someone can say to me if it's or not

PHP:
<!-- Wrath of the emperor quest -->
	<movevent event="StepIn" uniqueid="3175" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestPrison.lua"/>
	<movevent event="StepIn" actionid="3178" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestTeleports.lua"/>
	<movevent event="StepIn" actionid="3179" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestTeleports.lua"/>
	<movevent event="StepIn" actionid="3180" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestTeleports.lua"/>
	<movevent event="StepIn" actionid="3186" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestZizzleTeleports.lua"/>
	<movevent event="StepIn" actionid="3187" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestZizzleTeleports.lua"/>
	<movevent event="StepIn" actionid="9005" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestDragonTeleport.lua"/>
	<movevent event="StepIn" uniqueid="3189" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestBosses.lua"/>
	<movevent event="StepIn" uniqueid="3190" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestBosses.lua"/>
	<movevent event="StepIn" uniqueid="3191" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestBosses.lua"/>
	<movevent event="StepIn" uniqueid="3192" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestBosses.lua"/>
	<movevent event="StepIn" actionid="3178" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestTeleports.lua"/>
	<movevent event="StepIn" actionid="8015" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestCrate.lua"/>
	<movevent event="StepIn" actionid="8016" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestCrate.lua"/>
	<movevent event="StepIn" actionid="8017" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestCrate.lua"/>
	<movevent event="StepIn" actionid="8018" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestCrate.lua"/>
	<movevent event="StepIn" actionid="8019" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestCrate.lua"/>
	<movevent event="StepIn" actionid="8020" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestCrate.lua"/>
	<movevent event="StepIn" actionid="8021" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestCrate.lua"/>
	<movevent event="StepIn" actionid="8022" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestCrate.lua"/>
	<movevent event="StepIn" actionid="8023" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestCrate.lua"/>
	<movevent event="StepIn" actionid="8028" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestGate.lua"/>
	<movevent event="StepIn" actionid="8028" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestGate.lua"/>
	<movevent event="StepIn" actionid="3197" script="wrath of the emperor quest/WrathOfTheEmperorQuestTeleportToZalamon.lua"/>

wtf people still use speedycrap? mediafire is 100 times better...

plx reupload on mediafire

Back