• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved 9.81 Mystic No NPC Spawning

Lyonpack

Reaction score
So, i did look around a little bit, couldnt find much information about this.

well, im having a problem with the 9.8MS and there being NO npcs spawning at all.
cant seem to figure things out. thought maybe something with SQL stuff but, i dont think so.

also loaded the map in RME and no luck there as well.

wanted to try and make a OT for a few buddies of mine, and possibly get a Dedi.
including a few buddies of mine work for some server companies. thought if i could
get this working well. I'd run a server. But keep coming back to this problem.

You need to add the npcs in Remere.
Go to Creature Palette, add a spawn zone, select an npc and add it in the spawn in the map.
bmCCWptG.png

If the npc isn't in the list, import it.
bvDh2gka.png

If the npcs are added in the map but not spawning in your server, look for errors in your console.
If the npcs aren't added to your server (data/npc) then you have to add them there.

No Console errors, worked after this. Ended up going to a 8.6. NPC scripts seemed to not be working well. Oracle was a mess, didnt work at all. Thanks for the fast Post.

had to this same thing for the other one. seems to be working fine. need to figure out chat commands and will be okay :D

Back