• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.81][Poland] Fearless Edited RL MAP NEW Ven/Gnome/Quire

You should read news at website, there was an info about it.

Read update teaser at website!
Also join our movie contest.

im played your server and i asked to post here something since your web is off and i cant ready anything to post here about maintenace , you cant fuking post here anything...

pathetic.

quiting this shitty ot with me friends , lags kicks/ abusing bans/ giving free stuff to your chars killing ppl and so.... just pathetic , if you play it also play farly like other ppl do...

As I said I don't play here with any normal character, I don't have time for it.

Joining our ot you accepted our rules, so don't cry now that your/your friends' char has been banned for cave botting.
You don't have to play here if you don't like.

Devovorga Event at 19/02/2013! Join us!

Last edited:
5,5h to the Devovorga Attack event.

Make a character, gain 150 lvl and join it! There are nice rewards when server kill it.

I have played this server and donated to it aswell. While I dont play anymore (my attention span for RL maps is short) I can tell you that it has a nice community. Hoster does his job well, there is always support on the forums and the events are good. Rep ++ for fearless.

Thank you for your opinion :) We will try one of the newest events today, so be ready!

Back