• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ +9 players in some stack debug

Reaction score
In my server when the players stack in the same sqm when the number 10 go on in stepin the last one takes debug.
When someone in stack of +9 players logout all clientes in stack takes debug too.

Can someone explain to me why this happens and how I can avoid?
Thanks guys.

I do a video explain the bug (sorry br language):

i guess possible fix is to jhust use storage to record player "being somewhere" and then push them to tile south or east or back? use it as trigger tile instead of stand on me everybody lets have s*x tile?

I can't confirm, but I think it's a tfs code, maybe already thinking about some limitation of the client, only the developers to say
The limit is up to the tibia client, however, it doesn't have to crash, it just won't render the player or creature in the battle list.

In my TFS Nekiro Downgrades 1.5 860 repository, I have made some changes so that the client does not crash. If you have time, you can review it and copy it.

The limit is up to the tibia client, however, it doesn't have to crash, it just won't render the player or creature in the battle list.

In my TFS Nekiro Downgrades 1.5 860 repository, I have made some changes so that the client does not crash. If you have time, you can review it and copy it.
with this commit can i take something and put it in my TFS 1.5 8.0? OR JUST TFS 1.5 8.60? no one seems to be working on the tfs 1.5 8.0 project anymore, nekiro himself says the project has been discontinued

Wondering where is the commit logs from your repository, i'm very intrested on taking a look into it (the link you gave is not working for me)
Thanks in advance :)

Tile.cpp
Queryadd

C++:
if (playerTile) {
                if (hasFlag(TILESTATE_FLOORCHANGE_NORTH)) {
                  uint16_t dx = tilePos.x;

uint16_t dy = tilePos.y - 1;

uint8_t dz = tilePos.z - 1;

Tile* NupTile = g_game.map.getTile(dx, dy, dz);

if NupTile->getCreatureCount() > 9) {
                    return RETURNVALUE_NOTENOUGHROOM;
                }
                }
                }

ron swanson computer GIF

xD
wher should i add that code and this one?

if (teleport || (oldPos.z == 7 && newPos.z >= 8) || oldStackPos >= 10) {
sendRemoveTileThing(oldPos, oldStackPos);
sendAddCreature(creature, newPos, newStackPos, false);
} else {
Post automatically merged:

where are the codes in order to avoid this crash? ithe commits .. told us please we are very insteres, im interested :c

with this commit can i take something and put it in my TFS 1.5 8.0? OR JUST TFS 1.5 8.60? no one seems to be working on the tfs 1.5 8.0 project anymore, nekiro himself says the project has been discontinued
Wondering where is the commit logs from your repository, i'm very intrested on taking a look into it (the link you gave is not working for me)
Thanks in advance :)
wher should i add that code and this one?

if (teleport || (oldPos.z == 7 && newPos.z >= 8) || oldStackPos >= 10) {
sendRemoveTileThing(oldPos, oldStackPos);
sendAddCreature(creature, newPos, newStackPos, false);
} else {

where are the codes in order to avoid this crash? ithe commits .. told us please we are very insteres, im interested :c
Here are the commits, but only look for what is related to the stackpos keyword

fix stacking bug
stack fix
fix stack

Basically they are just if to prevent sending wrong stackpos to the client, that's all, in fact I copied it from the FireElement777 engine

fix stacking bug
stack fix
fix stack

Basically they are just if to prevent sending wrong stackpos to the client, that's all, in fact I copied it from the FireElement777 engine
going to check thaank

fix stacking bug
stack fix
fix stack

this is for tfs 1.5? im cherry-picking and it causes a lot of compilation errors
@Sarah Wesker

Last edited:

fix stacking bug
stack fix
fix stack

something must be fucked uip in those sources from i've reviewd the, and can0't compile the it because i has problemas at luascript.h
maube that why it does fucks my git cherry pick :/

something must be fucked uip in those sources from i've reviewd the, and can0't compile the it because i has problemas at luascript.h
maube that why it does fucks my git cherry pick :/
I don't think the code is wrong, it is just too hard to merge considering the other commits that comes along.
I guess i'll do the merge when I get enought patience to merge it, bcz I don't know any c++ and this is too hard for me to read.

But anyways, guess that nekiro downgrades doesn't crash, just vanish the stacked character, haven't tested it but...
As long as I tested game dont crash, but player "vanish", u cant see if hes in stack
So I expect that it just won't crash. I'll have to take the time to test aswell xD
Regards!

I don't think the code is wrong, it is just too hard to merge considering the other commits that comes along.
I guess i'll do the merge when I get enought patience to merge it, bcz I don't know any c++ and this is too hard for me to read.

But anyways, guess that nekiro downgrades doesn't crash, just vanish the stacked character, haven't tested it but...

So I expect that it just won't crash. I'll have to take the time to test aswell xD
Regards!
𝓕𝓘𝓧 𝓑𝓨 𝓢𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓱 𝓦𝓮𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻 -- 𝓜𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓱𝓲𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓑𝓣
𝔁𝓭

@ForgottenNot
1685639092074.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
with that commit fix, i found that if player stand in same spot as gm that has ghostmode active, the player gets debug after gm steps away, also seem to happen when monster moves while they are invisible. someone can confirm?

Last edited:
with that commit fix, i found that if player stand in same spot as gm that has ghostmode active, the player gets debug after gm steps away, also seem to happen when monster moves while they are invisible. someone can confirm?
if is very urgent try this

1685659495938.png

Lua:
if (!player->canSeeCreature(creature))
   return;

I recommend that you 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓢𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓱'𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 xd. i'm not good at c++

Test gm ghost mode moving near of player✅
i need to try with the monster ghost mode

Last edited:
Back