• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~???????~

1 words? learn english hun .__.

and seriously demon?! >_< i dont see how its Jurassic park wen there's like ruins~ there, but hey, i guess everyone looks at it in their own way D;

haha, thanks.
n i find it funny that the fence reminds u ppl of Jurassic Park. you shud come to Vancouver where every so often there are fences like that! you might think ur in JP o.o

this is why i dont like u imadison u make a thread project w/e give 1 picture few days later no pic/no project /dead thread

haha, thanks.
n i find it funny that the fence reminds u ppl of Jurassic Park. you shud come to Vancouver where every so often there are fences like that! you might think ur in JP o.o

xD haha,i would prolly freak out at first,but hows your project,was it delayed(the zombie one).

OFFTOPIC

You should make a mapping tutorial,I would work off of it.:D

this is why i dont like u imadison u make a thread project w/e give 1 picture few days later no pic/no project /dead thread

and i don't like you cuz ur gay and a troll who cant map.

46012906.png

there's some more teasing for some of you who actually come to this thread for a good reason (unlike mac n cheese)

46012906.png

there's some more teasing for some of you who actually come to this thread for a good reason (unlike mac n cheese)

Nice! I love it! :wub:

I think the (rain?) makes it look abit messy, tho I think it will look better ingame.
Other than that it actually looks really great. GJ

46012906.png

Oh shit get the computers under shelter fast! lol its raining on them hard.

mm I feel like Mac'n Cheese...

Back