• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

_Cornex_

qaushinio

Banned User
Reaction score
Did someone notice that whenever someone needs help it's cornex atleast trying to help? dem dud so guud :> <3

Well there go 7 posts that were completely offtopic. Anyway, I haven't really seen this _Cornex_ person around, probably because he views and posts in areas I don't find myself in often, sounds to me as if he's an active member on the support board, good on him. Hopefully if he does well he'll get a support team position :)

Well there go 7 posts that were completely offtopic. Anyway, I haven't really seen this _Cornex_ person around, probably because he views and posts in areas I don't find myself in often, sounds to me as if he's an active member on the support board, good on him. Hopefully if he does well he'll get a support team position :)

Absoloutly! :) @topic
I see him helping people out on shit I got no clue off at some situations wile he has some awesome allround knowledge and does his best! its amazing :)

support and like threads i dont find you inside o_0

well he is a cool guy and things and helps alot other ppl... i would to if i had the time to do it...
but he is asking me sometimes for help to xD

support and like threads i dont find you inside o_0

well he is a cool guy and things and helps alot other ppl... i would to if i had the time to do it...
but he is asking me sometimes for help to xD

I don't know much about scripting, my job on OtLand is a moderator. I'm not part of the Support team. I help in places where I can (mapping is my main field) other than that my knowledge of scripting is next to nil.

I don't know much about scripting, my job on OtLand is a moderator. I'm not part of the Support team. I help in places where I can (mapping is my main field) other than that my knowledge of scripting is next to nil.

Go learn Nubek ;)
Lua is reasonable n now u not at uni u can ;)

Last edited:
Ive supported otland and i didnt recived any position :(

Thanks guys!

Xon helped me alot with some PhP shit. (I'm totally lost there)

Anyway i try to help so many i can, i remember myself when i was there and got no knowledge.
I hope that more peoples with good knowledge try to help out more!

Love to the community <3

I can vouch, Cornex spent all last night helping me with a script, no payment, no 'WANT GM POSISH MANZ' just outta pure kindness.
Approved

Lets whipe him into a staff position. he totally deserves it :33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Guys, i dont think its enough if he helps few people.

Ive helped alot of people through private and public.

Ive released scripts and released a distor.

Always done it for free.

Always done it for free.

you deserve a staff position aswell >:I

Always done it for free.

Enough for what? I don't begging for any positions, i just help for being nice.
I know you're good to. But remember i don't do this to enjoy myself in anyway.

qaushinio, Thanks for your kindness! This is what make me keep going

Back