• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

_Ultryniz_ Mapping :)

_Ultryniz_

Reaction score
Hello otland.

Im not any good at mapping, i try to learn to be good one..

Well i just mapping and try to learn more. So i think why not make an mapping thread an get some feedback on my work =)

Feel free to comment ! :D

Latest work:

ops5qv.png

i2n8rb.png

o1do8.png

2r6hf1x.png

33pat8k.png

243hxn4.png

Bordering? Actually i don't use bordering, only on the cave on first pic (The ground) Rest is RAW

Yah i working for full with the details ;p

Your bordering is actually quite nice :), just work on shapes and detailing. :)

I see you are given tips, with you do not know anything about mapping. :D
can you tell us what is mapping or you don't heard about it before?;)

The first picture has the best bordering, the rest fail in certain aspects where it leaves most of the image empty, the mountains sink straight into the water, always give the mountains a base.

@Hellsways, leave Otland, you have no place here, if you come here and try and tell some of the best mappers they don't know what they're on about, it will only backfire on you.

Pretty bland, details are randomly place, looks autobordered. No, blez definitely knows more about mapping than this Ultryniz/Godiskungen.

Pretty bland, details are randomly place, looks autobordered. No, blez definitely knows more about mapping than this Ultryniz/Godiskungen.

ip checks ftw :> shahsahshaha

@topic.. even though i'm personally not much of a fan of blez, his mapping is decent to say the least. To say "why giv tips if u no nufink" to a good mapper is just stupid. He never even said AUTOBORDER. he said, bordering... as in.. RAW -> Borders. LOL. since afaik there is no autoborder for the dirt mountains.

Though, the mapping isn't bad for a start. So when a good mapper says
Your bordering is actually quite nice :)
take that as a fucking compliment.

pce.

Hellsways and _Ultryniz_ have the same ip? because if they don't I don't think you should say that Blez is beyond _Ultryniz_, we know he is but that will make him feel bad.
If you don't agree with me, you don't need to throw shit at me, I'm just saying.

Hellsways and _Ultryniz_ have the same ip? because if they don't I don't think you should say that Blez is beyond _Ultryniz_, we know he is but that will make him feel bad.
If you don't agree with me, you don't need to throw shit at me, I'm just saying.

peroxide said:
Ultryniz/Godiskungen.
(same ip)

_Ultryniz_ and Hellsways same ip? = False

_Ultryniz_ and Godiskungen same ip? = True

There you got it on black/white.

:)

where did i say hellsway was same ip? i said _ultryniz_ and u

where did i say hellsway was same ip? i said _ultryniz_ and u

Idk lol.

What ever i just read any mans comment "Hellsways and _Ultryniz_ have the same ip?" something.

I just wanna clear some shit up so you guys can stop bumping the thread ;p

same Ip ? ahahahah
good joke - failed peroxide...

_Ultryniz_ and Hellsways same ip? = False

_Ultryniz_ and Godiskungen same ip? = True

There you got it on black/white.

:)

None of us ever said Hellsways and Ultryniz were same IP. You're lucky I haven't banned Godiskungen for the rules you broke yesterday.
--

Ontopic anyway, the mapping here isn't bad but definitely need to think about your details.

Last edited:
peroxide, can you put your followers away from my way?
Because when I do not like your mapping, and this because they resemble the back of the monkey, the attack start on by your friends everywhere,
the end of story..

I haven't told them to come and do this. Your opinion is just conflicting with theirs of what you think of my mapping, I can't help that, report their posts and I'll delete the offtopic/harassing posts.

Back