• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A bitcoin Payment system.

Killzon32

There killing our dudes.
Reaction score
Simple shop script like paypal but with bitcoin instead.

click item you want, then give bitcoin address accept and get item in game.

This script should be easier to do then other payment option's and I don't think anyone has made one yet.
I would try and make one myself by my skill's are horrible at any type of scripting, but I would just use the paypal script to work from when it comes to the global event's for the getting the item in game.

Tbh It be good for the otland community to be more bitcoin friendly because it avoid's all the problem's that happen with other payment system's and its more community friendly.

So is there anyone willing to take on this challenge
https://mtgox.com You could also use this website and it's shop to make it compatible and the bitcoin's will be put into the account of mtgox for easier converting into usd also has api and stuff...

If I had money I would be willing to give money to the person who makes it, but as of right now I don't and I would just release it, or let the person who made it release it to Otland because it's not something you should just keep to yourself.

I'm not sure what bitcions are but you buy them for real money right? And other people can send you bitcoins?
I don't see many people actually buying thigns using bitcoins since they would either have gotten from somewhere else or would've bought them for real money. I doubt there's many people in the ot community that actually got bitcoins since this is the first time I hear about it. And if people are buying the coins for real money they might aswell just donate with paypal.

Do you really think that there are ppls who are going to donate with bitcoins?
Do you really think people are not going to donate with bitcoin's? If so how come? what makes you think this? because you don't see other people do it?

I'm not sure what bitcions are but you buy them for real money right? And other people can send you bitcoins?
I don't see many people actually buying thigns using bitcoins since they would either have gotten from somewhere else or would've bought them for real money. I doubt there's many people in the ot community that actually got bitcoins since this is the first time I hear about it. And if people are buying the coins for real money they might aswell just donate with paypal.

Then look up what bitcoin's are if you don't know what it is.

For me I see lot's of reason's to use bitcoin's I don't wanna deal with paypal or chargeback's and This would allow ANYONE to have a chance to get donation item's without NEEDING physical money or PAYPAL.

Instead of this being a discussion about BITCOIN if you care so much make a bitcoin thread yourself this is about getting a script to work for bitcoin not the discussions of it.

Last edited:
What are you talking about even?
What does computer specs have to do with bitcoins?

He is talking about Bitcoin mining, Bitcoin mining uses your cpu and gpu to calculate and produce Bitcoins, it also double plays as a network to help transactions move along faster, the main thing about bitcoins is to be a decentralized currency(not governed by anyone and can be produced by anyone), there is a limit to how much there can be and since it is hard to produce it becomes rare which in turn gives it value, Currently the rate of BTC is, 1 BTC = 8.50 USD, 1 BTM(0.01 BTC) = 0.85 USD, to be honest, this currency idea is a great idea, but if people do not use it and back it up it can become useless, but seeing how it has been growing since 2010, it seems to be a promising idea.

There is a total of more than 7 Million BTC created, the total limit is 21 Million BTC, this plays with the value instead of the creation of money like how governments play with. Bitcoin's objective is not to destroy other Currency, but to become the global currency, a currency that is available to anyone.

He is talking about Bitcoin mining, Bitcoin mining uses your cpu and gpu to calculate and produce Bitcoins, it also double plays as a network to help transactions move along faster, the main thing about bitcoins is to be a decentralized currency(not governed by anyone and can be produced by anyone), there is a limit to how much there can be and since it is hard to produce it becomes rare which in turn gives it value, Currently the rate of BTC is, 1 BTC = 8.50 USD, 1 BTM(0.01 BTC) = 0.85 USD, to be honest, this currency idea is a great idea, but if people do not use it and back it up it can become useless, but seeing how it has been growing since 2010, it seems to be a promising idea.

There is a total of more than 7 Million BTC created, the total limit is 21 Million BTC, this plays with the value instead of the creation of money like how governments play with. Bitcoin's objective is not to destroy other Currency, but to become the global currency, a currency that is available to anyone.

Oh.

Back