• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion A board there..

Dante

silentdefender
Reaction score
You can talk any language you want, example me, i talk Syriac, turkish, some arabaic etc etc..., lets say i want to show a video but its on turkish, so on the prefix, ill just chose "Turkish" so people know its a turkish thread,

and in the prefix its like all languages, "Somalian or Somalish?"
And Arabic "Arabish" but dont know could be hard so, its probably better to do "Somalia" "Turkey" "Kurdistan"

and much more, would be alot of fun to see this happen to this forum, and its probably the first one too to do it

i hope you guys understand what i wrote if not ill try to explain more

You'd have so many prefixes. Honestly, it's a retarded idea. |:

yeah but you just like press s and all countries that start with a s will be there, its like all other sites...

Lol, adding all possible languages? xD

noo :D

ill do it easy, instead of [Suggestion] it will say Turkey, if you chose turkey of course :D

why can you just write [Turkish] or w/e in the thread title? Seriously, it wouldn't be fun if we had so many prefixes.

i mean its nothing bad with it, so many prefixs? do a own board for this and it should be fine, if you think its to much prefixs then dont go in to the board if you dont want to talk "example" Korean

Well, perhaps we got some old native American out there speaking some Indian language, please lets add that one too just in case.

Silent, whats the point of adding every single language to the boards?
Your already spamming the swedish board, isnt that enough:)?

Well, perhaps we got some old native American out there speaking some Indian language, please lets add that one too just in case.

Silent, whats the point of adding every single language to the boards?
Your already spamming the swedish board, isnt that enough:)?

I dont.. and Swedish dossent need to be in there becasue there is a board for swedish already

Last edited:
Do you have any idea of how much of a pain in the ass it is to make 10 different prefixes, takes a while. And for over 200, that'll be horribly boring and I can guarantee you the administrators won't go for it.

Back