• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A castle on rme

tazzman1214

Reaction score
Castle on rme
I need a good idea on a castle. reply a pic or a idea and I will look at it.
it must have
> 3 or more floors

> 6 or more rooms
> send a pic were I can see al the floors and all the rooms
> put a good one on her thanks.
thanks​

Old half deserted castle on swamps with small emptied village near it on a shore of half swamped river.

Plot: Once it was very rich area but magical malfunction caused this zone to die, swamps started to spread and nothing semt to work, after years of trying, most of inhabitants left this place and their spot has been taken by... something evil. After sending out many scouts and troops from castle, mission of rescuing leftovers of villages has been suspended, now only mere ghosts of vilagers left... will you find the mystery hidden behind it? Will you solve the problem that dosen't seem to end on it's own?
Now castle is inhabited by very few soldiers that never seem to sleep, they are guarding something... evil. Do they guard it? or us? You will have to find it out and maybe a local capitan will spill the beans. Try it if you dare to.

Idea from book Mehekan Empire (or smthn like this)

screenshot_2014_01_12_19_21_37.png

Back