• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A clean source

Activity

Reaction score
Am I able to buy the most stable engine/source for 8.60 tfs 3884 or 3777? I want to get a stable engine with some modifications like (Well working cast system/War System "Anti Entrosa"/Store System/Leech's System, Mana/HP Percentage, Players walk on each other in PZ area and for low protection level outside PZ and Stack items (Backpack)) And another stable engine/source for 10.95 or the lastest client with (Well working cast system/War System "Anti Entrosa"/Store System/Leech's System/Hotkeys Equip/Retro PVP system) is it possible to get these?

of course it's possible but you probably will have to search for it yourself.

of course it's possible but you probably will have to search for it yourself.
Well, I'm kinda new at new at sources etc so i can't understand it well and do not know how i can get clean source that can be stable.

Well, I've downloaded one from there and used al date but i've download another SOURCE from internet somewhere and a friend did alot of changes to it, so i do not know if is it good or not :D.
You asked for a clean source.
That is a clean source.

Back