• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A dedicated server that can handle 100+ players.

bump ... i'm looking for more cheap websites.

Is there any dedicated server that can hold 100 players, that costs about 20 euro?
Having to pay like 40-50 euro without even knowing if your server is going to be crowded with players, or dead with 2 players running around everyday is
just wrong.

Is there any dedicated server that can hold 100 players, that costs about 20 euro?
Having to pay like 40-50 euro without even knowing if your server is going to be crowded with players, or dead with 2 players running around everyday is
just wrong.
I bought a damn domain name like yesterday for 20$ which was totally lame... so now i feel that i have to buy a good vps that can host 500+ people but the same thing is with me, i don't know at all if it will be any profit at all. I guess you'll have to focus a lot on the actual server and safety before you go out and run the server for the public, which probably take a while (In my case it will do that, because i'm a total newbie)

just wrong.

http://www.kimsufi.com/en/
Its owned by the same company that owns soyoustart

I'll host it but you will have to pay 10$ a month for the 10Gb port, and you have to know how an encryption certificate works.

Back