• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A donation from Cyntara [Final] [110%]

Donated Another $20

Real Name Carl
Character Jevo
Residence England. Uk

Points have been added.
Jevo, you may choose a private spawn, now.

Red

donated 30 for demon sprouts or werewolves (if not availble)
thx :p
rl name ginette
char name Haze (formerly slingshot) on a side note, could you change the statue and my house pls? ;P
location canada

It'll be added with the next update!

Red

well i need to donate another $140 to the sever so i might as well donate to this and get the 15 extra points per $10 and some privte spawns

well i need to donate another $140 to the sever so i might as well donate to this and get the 15 extra points per $10 and some privte spawns

That's probably a good idea, the event ends in 3 days.
And if you're going to donate anyway, why not, right?

Red

Hi i donated 10$ for the panda Castle. names Joseph. chars name is Deadlykiller please contact me thank you Red =)

Hello Red

i donate again today if you want check information about my payment in paypal.(friend)

I just donated 40$, I forgot to "add character name" on the first and last 10$ donation. So my char name is only listed on 2 donations but I still want the other 2 donations to go to my char, my misstake sorryy :p.

so Character name is Omaba 40$ pleasee... not Obama :p

Thanks,
Phil~

Back