• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A donation from Cyntara [Final] [110%]

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome!

Cyntara receives donations every day. Cyntara receives donations from all over the world, different types of people, different motives, but all share something in common. A love for the server, helping the server. Cyntara receives donations. Plain and simple, players donate to keep the server on a dedicated server, to provide a great gaming experience, it's no doubt that some donate to gain edges over other players, but has Cyntara done anything for others?
The answer is yes. The core files for this server have been passed to few individuals and raised money for other causes too. Cyntara is the trunk of a bigger process. Tons of the money, believe it or not, does not go into the pockets of the owner. Whether it be donating a few hundred dollars to a big cause, or a small cause, the money Cyntara raises is used to donate to other real-world causes too. Whether it be an organization, or an individual, we're a group of people who band together under the same thing. Cyntara.
We, whether we all like each other or not, are a family. Don't believe me? You all know Renuzit, right? Exarion, right? Quenn Knight, right? Cyntara is a network that brings many people together. And now it is my master-plan to pull Cyntara together to help an individual in need. But not just any individual, one that you are all quite familiar with!

I am starting a donation drive for Giant Panda. You may be thinking, "Wait, don't you play that character?" and I have never given an official reply to this, but the answer, is yes, I do. No surprise here, but a donation drive for yourself? Not quite.
Giant Panda was the name I started using on OTs years ago. The name was based off an individual that I know in real life. Whether Giant Panda has been a huge role in Cyntara, or a minor one, most players understand exactly who this is, not in person, but in character.

Giant Panda is becoming an adult. Turning 18, and going off to college once summer is over. A very financially difficult time for many people. So I'm starting this donation event, that will last a few weeks at most. How does this figure impact Cyntara?
- Giant Panda is in-game as a character, since day 1 of every reset.
- Giant Panda is a summon from the boss Red
- Giant Panda seems to be a very close relative to Queen Panda, perhaps, some would say, they're one in the same.
- Giant Panda inspired the idea of Zydrate

Now, enough background information, time for the stuff you guys want.
A $10 donation to the button below is all that it takes. To contribute to this event. But there is more in-depth, for those that want more than knowing they're donating to a good cause.

Benefits
A $10 donation will get you the following:

- Access to Giant Panda's Castle (medium sized castle-island with spawns, only accessible to those who donate $10 or more).
- Your name on a statue in the castle. This will always remain in the castle.
- 15 points for your $10 donation.
- A small private room in the house. You cannot invite others into your room.
- A unique item (one per donor, will not receive another upon further donations)

Four donations of $10 will get you the following:

- All things stated previous
- Ability to create a spawn in the castle for all castle-dwellers to use. (Private spawns, even monsters like nightmares)
For each $40 donated, you will be able to select another spawn. The spawn will have a sign at the entrance naming the contributor to the castle.
All spawns will be non-pvp, and anybody caught botting will be excluded from the castle forever, and banned.

The top donor to Giant Panda

- All things stated previous
- Statue in the middle of the castle
- Undetermined amount of Zydrate & Knife (both inspired by Giant Panda)
- A future donation item that has not been released yet (valued at 30 points)!

Once the fundraiser is over, I will post the amount of money raised for Giant Panda along with the top donor. I will take 100% of the donated money and enclose it in an envelope, and include a list of the donors (real name & state (USA)/country of residence. Take note, your name will be given to the recipient)

UPDATE: If you wish to donate for a friend, you must already have contributed for yourself. If you have not contributed for yourself, you cannot contribute for someone else. Also, if you have a friend donate for you, you will not receive a statue, you will not receive the 15 points, and the contributor will not receive the points toward a private spawn or "top contributor" status. The 10 points is completely null to the user it is given to, their name will also not appear on the letter, unless money is physically, in real-life, given to the other person, and it is only a matter of not having a credit card/PayPal.

Example:
Code:
If Pira-tes donated for you, but he hasn't donated for himself, he receives it all, [B]he can't do that[/B].
If Pira-tes has donated for himself, he can give you his entry. you will be allowed to enter as well.
Although, his 10 points [U]wont be worth adding toward a spawn[/U] (so he would have to donate another 30 for a spawn, if he had donated 10 for himself, and 10 for you, the 10 points for you are null)
It also does not add to top contributor. the 10 points are actually yours.
Also, you do not receive a statue, or your name on the contributor letter (because you did not contribute yourself, you had someone contribute for you).

And anything that Giant Panda decides to give back to Cyntara (pictures/what the money was used for/thanks) will be posted in this thread as well.

So, Cyntara, hopefully this will be the first of many donations to people/causes that need it. I, myself, am donating a large sum to this cause.

Red

Last edited:
Screenshots

Entrance:

Main area:

Housing:

Private NM spawn:

Statistics

First Donor: Myths
Top Contributor (in $): $150
Spawns included: Nightmares 2x, Black Knight Bosses, Medusas 2x, Royal Minions, Serpent Spawns, Werewolves, Demon Sprouts

End Date: July 23, 2010
[||||||||||]|

110%

Attendees:
Code:
Giant Panda
Dark Myth
Nightz
Xydrus
Death
Necro Demonic
Azazel
Renuzit
Sour Diesel
Omaba
Rals
Diehard
Cherry Eyed
Rain
Jessnate
Raxor
Twister
Peszek
Messiahh
Bjonik
Jevo
Haze
Boots
Ridikzz
Silentlove
Nokbane
Deadlykiller
Cuore Spezzato
Gijoe
Daark'assassin
Yksan
Xendyn
Sizzurp
Rioha
Scoo
Tak
Who Cares
Beast Mode
Jonas Bruh
Ooth
Azetru
TwistedAlk
Khaos
Mini
Smoked
Twista

If you donate, please post in this thread including your first name and character name so I can easily add the points. If you would like to leave her a message I will also include it in the envelope.

Red

Last edited:
in other words,

u need money for college thru ur donations on cyntara?

in other words,

u need money for college thru ur donations on cyntara?

I don't need money, actually. All of this is being donated to Giant Panda (the person that inspired the character/monster/npc)

Thank you for posting the url!

Best of luck, hope that helped a little!

Thank you for your donation, and getting the movement rolling!

Red

Dad owes me $50, so ill run to the bank Monday if he gives it to me and i guess ill have to donate some >.> who wants me to donate $40???

Damn.. i dont have paypal :/ Can Do a option for daopay?

Unfortunately, not. When you donate to DaoPay, it takes 2+ months to receive the money, and after taxes/DaoPay's cut, I receive only 15% or so of the donation.

Red

I don't understand to whom we're donating, if indeed donating is in my future. A private spawn which any donor can access doesn't sound very appealing. Sounds like a more "exclusive" VIP, which everyone has.

With that being said, do you think we could get a little more information on whomever is receiving money from this foundation?

red, if i donated i'll post my paypal account name?

If you donate, please include your character name on the donation
description. If you forget to write a donation description (name and personal message to the recipient if desired), please provide your full name and state(USA)/country on this thread. Along with your character name.

But it'd have best results if you wrote your char name/personal message on the donation description.
Red

Giant Panda was a player whom played Red's 7.6, I had the chance to paly with him, (received his AIM), So I know its a real person. To who the donations go to directly, I can not say for certain.

I agree with helping someone go to college, But how is it that you can have the time to make a spawn directly related to the donation, but add nothing to actual game play?

I don't understand to whom we're donating, if indeed donating is in my future. A private spawn which any donor can access doesn't sound very appealing. Sounds like a more "exclusive" VIP, which everyone has.

With that being said, do you think we could get a little more information on whomever is receiving money from this foundation?

Uhm, I'm a bit reluctant to give out any information, for the reason that this is, nonetheless, a surprise, to Giant Panda. I would feel wrong giving out information/pictures of this individual without their knowing, therefore I am unable to provide anymore information. When Giant Panda receives the envelope containing the donations, I will ask if she would like to provide anything back to the community (about herself), this is the only thing I can promise to you. I may be able to answer some questions, but what I can tell you, apologetically, is very limited.

But how is it that you can have the time to make a spawn directly related to the donation, but add nothing to actual game play?

Who says there is no new content about to be released? :eek:

Red

Last edited:
A donation TO Cyntara.

Just saying, Suggestion forum needs to be used more, on both ends, ours and yours. This OT has potential, I do not want to see it go down the drain.

WHY WON'T YOU REPLY TO HIM?
THIS IS RACIAL DISCRIMINATION!
JUST BECAUSE BRUHS ARE HIGHER UP IN EVOLUTION THAN HUMAN BEINGS, DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN IGNORE US! OUR GODLY PVP DOESNT MAKE US INVISIBLE! YOU CAN STILL REPLY TO US!

Maybe you don't believe in the Bruh Religion! but it is strong! and we make sacrifices to our god! and if you do not respond to Jonas Bruh then we will be forced to make our God angry at you!

Yours Sincerely,
An Annoyed God.

Back