• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A donation from Cyntara [Final] [110%]

A donation TO Cyntara.

Just saying, Suggestion forum needs to be used more, on both ends, ours and yours. This OT has potential, I do not want to see it go down the drain.

None of the money donated is going toward the server, it is all going to the stated donation. So it's "from" Cyntara, not "to". Also, all suggestions are read. The mwall was changed if you haven't noticed.

I'm not understanding...

WHY WON'T YOU REPLY TO HIM?
THIS IS RACIAL DISCRIMINATION!
JUST BECAUSE BRUHS ARE HIGHER UP IN EVOLUTION THAN HUMAN BEINGS, DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN IGNORE US! OUR GODLY PVP DOESNT MAKE US INVISIBLE! YOU CAN STILL REPLY TO US!

Maybe you don't believe in the Bruh Religion! but it is strong! and we make sacrifices to our god! and if you do not respond to Jonas Bruh then we will be forced to make our God angry at you!

Yours Sincerely,
An Annoyed God.

I did reply :peace:

Red

Thanks for the update on iten ;).

Red, are you going to match whatever is donated?

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Someone Can Help Me? Someone Can Donate $10 For Me?? I Can Pay With Donation Items..30 Points Or More for a donation of 10$ Only Donate And Give Me The Information for can send it to red..

Please? :) Rlly.. help me.. 10$ is perfect.. buy if someone wanna donate 40 for me i can pay with more than 100 points on items..

Last edited:
WHY WON'T YOU REPLY TO HIM?
THIS IS RACIAL DISCRIMINATION!
JUST BECAUSE BRUHS ARE HIGHER UP IN EVOLUTION THAN HUMAN BEINGS, DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN IGNORE US! OUR GODLY PVP DOESNT MAKE US INVISIBLE! YOU CAN STILL REPLY TO US!

Maybe you don't believe in the Bruh Religion! but it is strong! and we make sacrifices to our god! and if you do not respond to Jonas Bruh then we will be forced to make our God angry at you!

Yours Sincerely,
An Annoyed God.

what the shit?

Someone Can Help Me? Someone Can Donate $10 For Me?? I Can Pay With Donation Items..30 Points Or More for a donation of 10$ Only Donate And Give Me The Information for can send it to red..

Please? :) Rlly.. help me.. 10$ is perfect.. buy if someone wanna donate 40 for me i can pay with more than 100 points on items..

Which is your name in the game???

UPDATE: If you wish to donate for a friend, you must already have contributed for yourself. If you have not contributed for yourself, you cannot contribute for someone else. Also, if you have a friend donate for you, you will not receive a statue, you will not receive the 15 points, and the contributor will not receive the points toward a private spawn or "top contributor" status. The 10 points is completely null to the user it is given to, their name will also not appear on the letter, unless money is physically, in real-life, given to the other person, and it is only a matter of not having a credit card/PayPal.

Example:
Code:
If Pira-tes donated for you, but he hasn't donated for himself, he receives it all, [B]he can't do that[/B].
If Pira-tes has donated for himself, he can give you his entry. you will be allowed to enter as well.
Although, his 10 points [U]wont be worth adding toward a spawn[/U] (so he would have to donate another 30 for a spawn, if he had donated 10 for himself, and 10 for you, the 10 points for you are null)
It also does not add to top contributor. the 10 points are actually yours.
Also, you do not receive a statue, or your name on the contributor letter (because you did not contribute yourself, you had someone contribute for you).

Update.

Red

Last edited:
Update.

Red

- Access to Giant Panda's Castle (medium sized castle-island with spawns, only accessible to those who donate $10 or more).

If a friend donate for me.. i can use this spawns???

- Access to Giant Panda's Castle (medium sized castle-island with spawns, only accessible to those who donate $10 or more).

If a friend donate for me.. i can use this spawns???

Yo, read the update before you post :D

So am I taking this correctly, You donate 10$ just to get in, and if YOU do not pay the 40 for the spawn, than you must wait for some one else to pay for it?

So 10$ is just access?

So am I taking this correctly, You donate 10$ just to get in, and if YOU do not pay the 40 for the spawn, than you must wait for some one else to pay for it?

So 10$ is just access?

Precisely.

Red

You should change the first post, you said if you donate $10 you will be invited to a 'Medium-Sized castle with spawns'

Sounds like spawns are given before anyone even donates $40.

Back