• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A few friends' Life Thread

JJu_cN.png

Damn, i want that distance on my pally >.<

@Brian95, haha really nice hunt :D!
@Captain Joe, I know that you like it! Haha <3.
@WoodsOner, Gratz bro :)

There I did some advances also eh gays -.-!
Yeah, haven't taken of 227 because this character already was 228 --', dead while internet conection left me and got back 226 level again :(
OuOwc.jpg

F3cG2.jpg

Someting else?

q90Yx.png

challenge-accepted.png

lz345Fh.png

Hunted some Ashmunrahs during this morning, it was easier to loot Holy Scarab than Twin Axe or Phoenix shield tho. Only Pharao sword and Djinn Blade left.. i don't really know how ima do it since Dipthrah is so annoying and Thalas has the levers thinggy.. will see :huh:

picture:

cPqs2I1.png

More pictures tomorrow, hopefully.

Good night everyone

I made a life thread too, inspired by this one.. So thanks! and ofc I'll continue watching this one =)

New Level, Poi & more!

Helped Vougue and Felixeratus with Pits of inferno quest yesterday night, there was a mexican team doing the quest also so i decided to help them. We met the handmaiden and killed it, that was the only boss we saw :(. Well, i'm still lazy to exp but since i saw i only needed 300k to next level (283), i went to hunt some grims and took it really quick :p

Picture:

sMdErpP.png

Later, i went around Poh just to check if Boar was implemented but, before i reached the spawn, a bunch of non skulled players surrounded me (i think it was a bug). I was really scared and they asked me for my equipment. They told me to choose between dying or giving them my items and scape, so i decided to give them my eq. I was naked after that but still they were kind and they gave me some noob set. I made shit on my pants :(

007N1ir.png

And my new house!

FEHx1F3.png

Last edited:
New Level, Poi & more!

Later, i went around Poh just to check if Boar was implemented but, before i reached the spawn, a bunch of non skulled players surrounded me (i think it was a bug). I was really scared and they asked me for my equipment. They told me to choose between dying or giving them my items and scape, so i decided to give them my eq. I was naked after that but still they were kind and they gave me some noob set. I made shit on my pants :(

rofl xD

Back
Top Bottom