• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A few friends' Life Thread

School is more important :) Anyway you know where we are and which char we're playing ;)

Helped Maybach with Wote last mission and a random high pally joined us

7kLMU5.png

School is more important :) Anyway you know where we are and which char we're playing ;)

Helped Maybach with Wote last mission and a random high pally joined us

7kLMU5.png

When you get some time to help me as well D:

Well, the loot could have been better, knowning that i was sharing the spawn with 2 more guys (sometimes even 3). I didn't give up so i stayed, haha.

Yeah, thats the problem here xd, no spawns are empty except the low level ones^^

12:58 Your Shielding skill changed from level 124 (with 97.45% progress towards level 125) to level 125 (with 2.92% progress towards level 126)

Last edited:
3.5 Hour's at Yalahar Grim's North-East Spawn.

snuff202.jpg

And this was loot :) (Bad one, could be even better if Druid's didn't heal my monster's while expin)

loot1x.jpg

You should pick up rusty armors or use rust removers on them, items from these are really nice.

Back