• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A few friends' Life Thread

Well, my (not)last big achievement.
QJNQF.png

Next one will be 350 Level in next year. =D

#Dyablo
Thanks for bumping!

Gratz, nice to see that your manual (even though you botted previous levels) But, still.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, what's your average damage on monsters and players? And what weapon do you use?

Gratz, nice to see that your manual (even though you botted previous levels) But, still.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, what's your average damage on monsters and players? And what weapon do you use?
Thanks. Well, average damage on monsters is 750~(if not strong to physical damage), of course it depends on what weapon i'm using, but 700~ avg is with crystalline arrows and mycological bow and slightly higher with infernal bolts and thorn spitter - like 800-850(never used The Devileye before so don't know dmg with this xbow).
On players damage is half of this from monsters, but sometimes is lower due to physical damage protection sets. :)

Good job dude ;)
Thanks, bro. :)
Congratulations!
Thanks. :)

Well, my (not)last big achievement.
QJNQF.png

Next one will be 350 Level in next year. =D

#Dyablo
Thanks for bumping!
Every time I look at your screen's I feel like coming back and play as RP :d You're awesome
On Topic: Gratz on your 300 :)

And who are you?
@Matthew you should come back :)
Who is he? well, he's just another butt hurt polish player :D He's mad at me because on my "life thread" instead of writing down a list of polish players who love to hate on me I wrote "Feel free to hate on me PL's" or something like that, and as a result he felt very insulted.

P.S if anyone is planning to reply to this comment send me a PM instead.... let's not spam this thread.

Thanks everyone once again! :)
Matthew, you should back for atleast one reason - I just loved watching your screenshots. :]

Congratulations! :D, that's really nice.
I hope you get 150 distance fighting soon!

Dafuq is wrong with deathloss?
Before death I had like 99% to 301
and thats after death:
OJd-z.png

Lost almost 3 levels lol. Pretty hardcore. XD

Dafuq is wrong with deathloss?
Before death I had like 99% to 301
and thats after death:
OJd-z.png

Lost almost 3 levels lol. Pretty hardcore. XD
Yea, deathloss is a bit f*dk up ;(
Have fun getting your level back :D you still have your 141 distance f. skill or dropped to 140? :d

Back