• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A few friends' Life Thread

286 & Poi!

Rage, Dyablo and me went to poi for fun, we both took 1 level and met mr punish. (too lazy to write)

Pictures:

Juggernaut seal:

Kk_hNP.png

Blightwalkers:

t0dChP.png

Mr Punish:

DkoN]q.png

Level:

ALg2e7.png

;)

brian95 how can i get the same client as u the windows and etc is so nice would be nice if u replied.

- - - Updated - - -

brian95 how can i get the same client as u the windows and etc is so nice would be nice if u replied.

- - - Updated - - -

How do i get the smae clietn as brian95

No need to post 3 times, lol.

You can get it by using a different .pic file. Changes the client appearance.

ON topic: Great thread. ;)

Regards,
Cody

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

How do i get the smae clietn as brian95

Write to Dyablo, I can't remember the site that he gave me with skins

@advance
uo0436.png

Last edited:
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooahhhhh!
Finally I've got my lovlely Mage Wand addon!

magewand.png

Three advances: Magic Level and level!
(I didn't took any screenshoot, so sorry).

10:31 You advanced to magic level 124.
10:42 You advanced from Level 233 to Level 234.
11:50 You advanced from Level 234 to Level 235.​

Last edited:
Level 287 & skills.

10h offline training with Amazing Wayne (it takes a while now to get 100% skill).

Axe skill:

PQpgCq.png

Shielding skill:

s_whoO.png

Hive was taken so we (Rage, Jart and me) decided to go banuta -5. Exp wasn't that bad (4kk/h for me). Took level 287 (100% exactly) and then we left :p

Level:

An_E-E.png

Level 287 & skills.

10h offline training with Amazing Wayne (it takes a while now to get 100% skill).

Axe skill:

PQpgCq.png

Shielding skill:

s_whoO.png

Hive was taken so we (Rage, Jart and me) decided to go banuta -5. Exp wasn't that bad (4kk/h for me). Took level 287 (100% exactly) and then we left :p

Level:

An_E-E.png

Still faster than me ;/
13:07 Your Distance Fighting skill changed from level 133 (with 48.17% progress towards level 134) to level 133 (with 52.54% progress towards level 134)
13:07 Your Shielding skill changed from level 119 (with 78.24% progress towards level 120) to level 119 (with 88.21% progress towards level 120)

Sunday, PG day.

115 magic level (125 with EQ)

Drakens with Visko, amazing player, thank you very much for that hunt ;*

195 level

196 level; was hunting hive with my personal (the best) tank - Avelysta Stelinyh, love you dude :* <3

197 level

198 level (Zzzzz boring)

199 level

Personal record exp/h

Hi everybody, I'm one of the newest members of Patriotic Union, here are my latest achievements:

11vnwcy.png

rtm90x.png

@painjuxa, Artpop
Nice pics guys :)

Again 10h of offline training with Amazing Wayne

Axe

frw-mF.png

Shielding

cExIq0.png

Me and some guildmates are about to start playing on Aurora real tibia server. However, we will try to keep our Life Thread as active as it has been all this time.
If you wanna join us, contact me ingame.
Take a look at my Buying/Selling thread, here

Back