• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A few Problems in my OT! Please help. :)

belal112

Basic Lua scripter
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys! I just had a few problems in my OT that I couldn't fix. Could anyone help me please?
OT 8.6 real map: "Real Server, Version 3.0 <Real Team>" ; here's the IP if you wanna check it out and hopefully you guys could be of any help IP: cataclysm-realmap.no-ip.org

• The first thing is: Targeting system is broken! once I lock target on a monster, the lock keeps on the monster even if I enter a protection zone or the monster becomes invisible (once he becomes not invisible the target is there), the problem is, when I, for example, lock a target on a monster then enter the DP and go out, the lock is still there BUT I'm not actually attacking the monster. -- any idea what I should do?? I can also lock target while inside the protection zone.

• The second problem: The "Chase opponent" is also broken. Once I kill a monster (with the chase on) and then I move, the chase is switched off as if I moved while locking target on a monster (but this problem, I think, is linked with the previous one about the target lock because, if I have stayed long enough in dp or long enough to lose the battle sign, I can switch on the Chase opponent and move freely without it being switched off)

• Third: Items don't stack once I put them in backpack or any container. I do know that it was that way long ago in Tibia but it is really annoying, so any idea how to fix that too?

• Fourth: When I use potions (or runes) and the message is displayed "xx:xx Using one of x ultimate health potions..." for example, it doesn't show the actual amount of potions I have, it shows the amount of potions in the 100 that are being currently used. To elaborate, say you have 400 ultimate health potions in your backpack and you use one using the hotkeys, the first message you will get will be "09:42 Using one of 400 ultimate health potions..." but the second would be like that "09:42 Using one of 99 ultimate health potions..." then 98, 97 and so on until it reaches 300 potions where the message would be "09:42 Using one of 300 ultimate health potions..." and so on...

• Fifth: I made a custom vocation and the character wouldn't be locked to it. I created a custom vocation at vocation ID 9 and each time I set a character to that vocation, once he relogs, the vocation is switched to no vocation, any idea what to do to fix that? and if there's a way to change the name of "no vocation" please let me know too, because I changed it in the XML file but it still doesn't want to be changed in the game.

• Sixth: How do I change the exhaust time for runes? In the server template I downloaded, the SD seems to attack VERY fastly and I was wondering how do I change the cast exhaust for runes, it's easy for normal spells but I don't know where to find the exhaust for using the rune. The exhaust in the XML for spells is obviously the exhaust for casting the spell that creates the rune, so where can I find the place where the exhaust for using the rune is??

• Seventh: I have to hold one rune or one spear in my hands while making any rune or enchanting the spear respectively. Any idea how to fix that and make them like real tibia now? just created while stacked in the backpack?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS FAR AND PLEASE PROVIDE HELP IF YOU CAN! <3 c:

Last edited:
When you first start up your distribution, the very first line of text that appears in console, should tell you what TFS version the server is.

Back