• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A few questions about each server release.

Albanon

Reaction score
It's been awhile and my premium ran out - I have a few questions I'd like to ask.

Firstly - How has the development been on the latest private versions? Are there any
stable releases as of yet?

Secondly - What's the difference between crying damson and mystic spirit?

and lastly, I'm recreating my OT, and I'd like to know if i should go with Mystic Spirit or crying damson.

Mystic spirit seems like it lacks a lot of lua functions that crying damson has but it's tibia client is more advanced? I don't quite understand this.

Any input would be appreciated :) Thanks

I am a former donator and will look into getting it again soon.

First: The development happens literally 5-7 days a week. There is constantly small changes being made.
Second: Crying Damson is the same as Mystic Spirit but has much more "programming features" such as functions for LUA.
However, Mystic Spirit is MUCH more stable, literally 99.99% guaranteed crash free.
If I were you, if this is your first server, I'd go with Mystic Spirit, if not then I'd go with Crying Damson, just don't expect a 100% stable server.

Note: I'm assuming you assumed that Crying Damson is the same as 0.4, just not the right word on the block.
The latest private revisions are only involved with Mystic Spirit and 0.4.

(my post can be wrong at some areas since I haven't been a donator member in awhile)

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it. Why is mystic spirit being worked on privately instead of crying damson? Who made crying damson anyway?

Back