• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A few questions about the old Sinteria OTS. Take a look!

Hello. The time has come for Sinteria to finally see the light of day. In a week, the preliminary tests of our world will take place. We will be investigating game stability, correct monster A.I mechanics, and game state checks, along with fixing minor bugs.

The test server will probably take place on June 9-10 2023y. which you will be kept informed about.

On the test server, we will start on the beginners island with the option to automatically go to main (after the test server, this option will be disabled).

We will start as follows:
Exp: 10x (After test server it will be 3x constant)
Skills: 10x (After test server it will be 3x fixed)
Magic: 10x (After the server it will be 2x constant)
World type: PvP
You won't need to learn spells (this will also apply after the test server.
On the test server, you can view every corner of the map.
The test server will last about 48 hours, after the test server, we will see where we stand and we will be able to approximate the date of the official launch of the game.

IP and website will be announced soon. See you!

The work is still ongoing. I don't write here very often because there is a lot to do. I realized this project needed to be bigger. Many things have been changed or enlarged, and some things are simply new.

Rookgaard from the original Sinteria has been completely changed, and created completely from scratch, based on the rookgaard from real Tibia, but not editing the original but creating a new one based on the model. All places, apart from the city, underground, everything is new and hides much more secrets than RL Rookgaard. Here's a shot of the city:
RookGaardSinteria.png

I'll post more news soon, I'm in a period where I have a lot of work and I don't always have time. But I think I'll write more in a not too long time. Thanks to everyone who is interested in the project and who supports and wants to help. Looking forward to hear from you soon​

Check out the Mapping and recent work done by Mappers section of this forum, there will be more photos from the project there. The project is constantly being developed and I work on it every day. There's still a little bit left, but it's almost over and I won't be able to announce the official start soon.

This is what the minimap looks like now:
Sinteriaminimap.png
There is still a bit to complete, but this is what the map will look like before the official launch, and in the next and fastest update right after the launch, a continent with a desert will be added. I add something every day, I change something every day, but we'll see you in the game soon!

Thank you very much for your interest in this project. I hope we won't disappoint you, have a nice day, Tibia friend!

Back