• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A few questions

Deaktiver

Materia
Reaction score
Hello,

i've installed modern (rev224). I tried to create an account but nothing happens. I filled in all fields and clicked on register and then nothing happens. No database entry, no error, nothing. If I don't fill out any fields I'm getting this error:

Code:
Deprecated: Function sql_regcase() is deprecated in C:\xampp_neu\xampp\htdocs\modern\system\security.php on line 3

second question: what does the trusted list do and why shouldn't they be removed?

Code:
$allowed[] = "188.40.136.66"; // New VAPus 
$allowed[] = "188.40.110.66"; // Old VAPus IP (used for the fallback server)
$allowed[] = "188.40.38.144"; // Fallback server for the updater (Might request call to isValid etc)
$allowed[] = "88.208.252.193"; // ModernAAC API Server

Regards,
Deaktiver

1) You can check with firebug what it returns, so you will know what the error is saying.

2) Trusted list, is a list of server that are able to request data such as highscores, amount of players online using Modern AAC API. This will be removed from 2.0 version as new API will be relased, for now you still have to leave it.

I'm pretty sure that the system is working fine and:
Code:
Deprecated: Function sql_regcase() is deprecated in C:\xampp_neu\xampp\htdocs\modern\system\security.php on line 3
inst a error after PHP 5.3.0 the function sql_regcase is deprecated, to suppress it go to index.php and change error_reporting(E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE) to error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_DEPRECATED)

Last edited:
Fixed in latest rev (227 i think). Deprecated warnings should NOT be supressed as they will all break the script with the PHP6 update.

Back