• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A few suggestions needed before start working...

Dyabl0

Dyablo
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm thinking about start working on a new project, but before all that, I would like to know a few things:

Might be first time trying opening success one, so don't expect much. It's real map, no doubt.
Please share your thoughts and give more ideas the way it can be!

1. Only focusing onto the following versions:
  1. Server rates (exp -staged-, skills, magic, loot, spawn)
  2. PvP or PvP-Enforced
  3. Kill/frags - time for frags etc
  4. Rookgaard or start with 8 level in main land
  5. YOU SUGGEST!
If there's any question, please ask below!

I'm thinking about start working on a new project, but before all that, I would like to know a few things:

Might be first time trying opening success one, so don't expect much. It's real map, no doubt.
Please share your thoughts and give more ideas the way it can be!

1. Only focusing onto the following versions:
  1. Server rates (exp -staged-, skills, magic, loot, spawn)
  2. PvP or PvP-Enforced
  3. Kill/frags - time for frags etc
  4. Rookgaard or start with 8 level in main land
  5. YOU SUGGEST!
If there's any question, please ask below!

Only people not having a current server will reply here in hope you create a server they like. The majority could however have a completely different opinion.

I'd say create something that is NOT out there already and 2: Create what YOU love and not what's asked for by the market. THEN make the compromises necessary to get the amount of players you want.

Back