• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A fully working 10.10 rl map?

Reaction score
Hi. Me and my friends have been messing around with a TFS 8.6 server for the past 3 months but we are tired of it and we started playing an RL server. We talked about what we wanted in a RL map and decided to work on a RL map instead but we can't find a distro or full package with all the files.

If there is someone here who can help me to get a hold of a working RL map with 10.10 protocol i would be very happy :)

Sorry i do not know any 10.10, however there is a 10.31 that is out that im using at the moment trying to fix bugs/map bugs but there is a lot of bugs.

If you wish to have a stable server i would go 8.6 where there are stable versions out there.

Oh. Well we are kinda tired of 8.6 since it looks nicer with the newwer versions + we want mounts xD

As well as i know there is no stable servers. Every server has bugs, you gotta start a server then let the players report all bugs, cuz you can not find any server with no bugs at all. If you want a stable server then create own map + scripts, it is the safest way to get the best stable server.

Back
Top Bottom