• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved A Good C Learning Source

Sharkot

Banned User
Reaction score
I have a pretty good understanding of lua however i think if I knew C and eventually C++ then i think it would be easier for me to understand the functions and metamethods of the forgotten server. Can anyone recommend a decent tutorial for an absolute beginner in C and then maybe some more advanced tutorials on the subject?

Edit: After 17 views and not one suggestion I was able locate a decent beginners tutorial on my own. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
464px-The_C_Programming_Language_cover.svg.png

Dont waste your time with anything else.

@Xeraphus I wonder why someone that knows that aren't welcome in some place still persist that much to be there, like if is no other forums out there.

I have no idea why he was banned. I cant ban people or see the reason for them being banned. Like has been mentioned here, it might me someone who was banned previously. A mod could have seen that they have the same IP.