• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

a good hosting company for an website??!

Some new company ??? i want a small, but a goood company that i can host my website!

What's wrong with Hostgator and GoDaddy? They're both one of the top-notch services, and no, they are not from Brazil lol.

I want a small and good company, since i need an website do ''RE-SELL'' scripts on real tibia, from BlakW and BugWT, so when they send pm and ask to remove my website online bcz im re-selling their script..., the host dont do it, you got it?!

I want a small and good company, since i need an website do ''RE-SELL'' scripts on real tibia, from BlakW and BugWT, so when they send pm and ask to remove my website online bcz im re-selling their script..., the host dont do it, you got it?!

Get hosting at Namecheap.com now. There is 50% OFF coupon now beacause they have run 5 years of hosting now. You get domains at namecheap.com also at best price with free WhoisGuard.
Buy hosting for 1 or 2 year to save alot money.

You can safely resell their scripts there. Its very rare to get hosting banned or domain blocked for reasons like that.
I own now about 300 domains and over 200 propably brakes some copyright things. In my lifetime only 1 domain got banned.

Get hosting at Namecheap.com now. There is 50% OFF coupon now beacause they have run 5 years of hosting now. You get domains at namecheap.com also at best price with free WhoisGuard.
Buy hosting for 1 or 2 year to save alot money.

You can safely resell their scripts there. Its very rare to get hosting banned or domain blocked for reasons like that.
I own now about 300 domains and over 200 propably brakes some copyright things. In my lifetime only 1 domain got banned.

Great, thanks!!!

Back