• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows A good hosting for RL map. (i don't care how many rl maps are there -.-)

Java

Reaction score
Well, I'll be hosting a RL map in a dedicate hosting.. And I saw vpsland and I so the ultimate plan that is 80 usd/month and they give me 3 GB of ram wich is quite good and stuff. What I want to ask is this 2 things:

1. I bought a .com domain in no-ip, is there anyway I can trasnfer in to my dedicate hosting...? (well I know that it can be xD but I'll ask anyway) and if so... How? or if there's any way I can use the .com ip i bought in the "program" of no-ip cuse only my free ips appear but the bought one dosen't...

2. Do you recomend me to use a vps instead of a dedicate hosting to start...? or vps it's that bad that even that they give 3 GB or ram 100 GB banwith/month and Idk what else.. it's better to buy a shity (sorry word) plan in a dedicate hosting that cost like 100/month and just give like 2GB ram (that's not enought to a rl map of 110 MB of size (edited). So, if vps its not recommendable... Can u give me another page of a good, cheap and beauty hosting? that can host a rl map with 300 online with any problem? (around 100-120 usd)

EDIT: some spelling mistakes.

Last edited:
A vps can online hold 100 players without lag.. I recomend you to buy a Dedicated with like 2 or 3 gb of ram and you will be able to support more players (like 300 or 600 idk depdends on dedicated) but is BETTER

and yes you configure the dns records to the VPS IP:)

Hi Exmerus!

Thank you for ur fast answer!!

Can u give me ur opinion about this dedicate hosting company?

https://order.serverloft.com/pages/dedicated/

Spanish:

Ví que hablabas español xP

Recomendarías esa página de dedicado? se ve MUY BUENA y está bastante barata.. 4 GB RAM DDR2 (aunque sea 2 esta bueno) y xenon quad creo xP

Last edited:
Back