• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ A good working 10.98 object builder please.

Marko999x

999x era
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Im searching for a good working 10.98.
I can not add any fkn sprite as easy as possible
Im not really that bored to put frame by frame to add a outfit or a item as example.
it used to be so simple...
U drag png to a new object u click save then a message comes up with "do you want to replace the sprite" then u clicked no and it has been added and done
Right now: Add everything frame by frame.. It takes YEARS.
How do u guys add outfits in 10.98 object builders????

Solution
Im not really that bored to put frame by frame to add a outfit or a item as example.
U drag png to a new object u click save then a message comes up with "do you want to replace the sprite" then u clicked no and it has been added and done
Retro ones?

Take i use this two... you can export old retro outfits or anything you want as "10.56 OBD 1" files, then import it in 1098 Object builder.
Video.

If you want own outfit, make it in one file and use slicer option
Retro ones?

Take i use this two... you can export old retro outfits or anything you want as "10.56 OBD 1" files, then import it in 1098 Object builder.
Video.

Attachments

• ObjectBuilder_0_4_8.rar
    12.6 MB · Views: 95 · VirusTotal
  • Object Builder-1098.rar
    2.3 MB · Views: 135 · VirusTotal
Solution
Retro ones?

Video.

Did the same just with 8.60 version and its sometime buged thats why im asking if theres a better way to do it ^^
Thanks for your comment

My bad I dont mean buged
I mean its not as I want
lets say im creating a outfit with group 1
Which means it has no idle animation or something
and as soon as i import it, it created group 2 for no reason.

View attachment 65450
Group 1 - Stand Sprite
Group 2 - Walking Sprite
I check and when i create "1 group" outfit and export then import, still is "1 group" :D

Maybe explain step by step what u wanna do, cuzi think i dont get what u wanna do :p

Group 1 - Stand Sprite
Group 2 - Walking Sprite
I check and when i create "1 group" outfit and export then import, still is "1 group" :D

Maybe explain step by step what u wanna do, cuzi think i dont get what u wanna do :p

Obj 0.4.8 for export:

1644523574968.png

Import on other objectbuilder 10.98

1644523597473.png

What did I do wrong?

Obj 0.4.8 for export:

View attachment 65453

Import on other objectbuilder 10.98

View attachment 65454

What did I do wrong?
Cuz new version support stand animation... Outfit is animated when player stand, thats why in 10.98 you have groups. For animations on stand and walking.
When you export OB fix old version outfit from 1 group, to 2 group stand and walk.
With 1 group in 10.98 you have something like butterfly(number 10 in sprite file), always animated, the same animation when stand and walk.

Cuz new version support stand animation... Outfit is animated when player stand, thats why in 10.98 you have groups. For animations on stand and walking.
When you export OB fix old version outfit from 1 group, to 2 group stand and walk.
With 1 group in 10.98 you have something like butterfly(number 10 in sprite file), always animated, the same animation when stand and walk.

Tried everything now but for some reason its buged.

Whats buged?: Outfit only appear while moving to north.
Object builder outfit has all frames on every direction

Tried everything now but for some reason its buged.

Whats buged?: Outfit only appear while moving to north.
Object builder outfit has all frames on every direction
Pattern X is for directions must be 4, then setup sprites for all directions using little arrows in outfit window :)

Retro ones?

Video.

hello and for the items how does it work? Should I still export it in group 1 or does it matter?

Back