• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A guy is crashing my server.

nystrom

Reaction score
this is what he does:
he logges in, he tells me to give him donates and if i dont give him the donates, this happens:

hack crash.jpg

why and how is this even posible?!
is have some one made a problem for crashing TFS 0.3.6? or is this guy some kind of super hacker?! .....

Check the tutorial section. This version of TFS is known for many issues and bugs that can be abused, my best suggestion would be to become a donator and I'm sure there are some handy resources for you to fix your problem.

em okey lets say that i becomes a donator and gets TFS 0.4 how do i then do with all of my work from my TFS 0.3.6 this is 2 mouths of work we are talking about here...

@nystrom: Trust me i know how this guy make Crash Ot

sent you the pm :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, remove aleta sio/som for players if this keeps happening. Or test it. write *¤%#"%"#¤" or smth like that. On crying damson 8.54 0.3.6 PL it crashes.

Yeh i just found that out thanks to Seron, he was nice and logged in to my server and showed me this bug. but thanks this can help many ppl, with the same problem. now to the next step. my players wants to be abel to invite friends in there house... so does some one know where can you fix this code error?

if yes please let us know here in this thread :p
thanks

Back