• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A helping hand

Soulless213

Reaction score
I am looking for someone who can help me out with scripting on a Dragon Ball Kai Online OTS. A scripter who knows what they are doing so that they can help me out with a few questions because, to be honest, I really don't know a lot about scripting and I would really appreciate someone who can help me. Specifically, one error I have is that the account manager is slightly bugged in his wording and I want to change what he says. I believe that would call for someone who is experienced with C++?

Last edited:
I am looking for someone who can help me out with scripting on a Dragon Ball Kai Online OTS. A scripter who knows what they are doing so that they can help me out with a few questions because, to be honest, I really don't know a lot about scripting and I would really appreciate someone who can help me.
Programming in Lua - PDF

Thank you bayview, I will look that at momentarily and I will see if that will help me out. I am also looking for a staff member who would be willing to help me out.

Last edited:
Back