• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A large number of lost experience.

Want to experience the lost quantity was reduced on?

• YES

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • NO

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters

Shine

Reaction score
PL.
Witam, chciałbym zaproponować aby gracze na 300+ poziomie tracili mniej doświadczenia z powodu śmierci od innego gracza o 30/50 % wyraźcie swoje opinie. Administratorów serwera proszę o uwzględnienie opini graczy oraz udzielanie się w temacie.
ENG.
Hi, I would suggest that players at level 300 + lose less experience with the death of another player with a 30/50% express the their opinions. Please server administrators to take into account the opinion of the players and giving the topic.

@koriziom
Cornel hahahaha, you really want lose more exp?
Ahh, sory, I forgot that you are not charlover cause you are in pingpong and only paying for ventrilo or not ?
hehe or no hehe?

PL.
Witam, chciałbym zaproponować aby gracze na 300+ poziomie tracili mniej doświadczenia z powodu śmierci od innego gracza o 30/50 % wyraźcie swoje opinie. Administratorów serwera proszę o uwzględnienie opini graczy oraz udzielanie się w temacie.
ENG.
Hi, I would suggest that players at level 300 + lose less experience with the death of another player with a 30/50% express the their opinions. Please server administrators to take into account the opinion of the players and giving the topic.
No !!! FUCK OFF fucking charlover!!! And fuck all charlovers like cornel aka neo kid.

transfer your char to lunarforce at least if u die to players u'll lose less exp than shadowcores

Back