• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A letter to you babes

Huku

Fun-PKer
Reaction score
I'm leaving the server, so I'm saying bye and I don't care what you people think. I know I had a couple of loyal friends like...
Lamborghini Gallardo
The'hooligan
Knigge'hooligan
Cronex
Ktownkilla​
And that's all who I wanted to see this good-bye thread.
I don't care what anyone else thinks of it. This is what the thread was meant for.

And to my enemies..
Jerry
Xandru
Nortunes
Brappa
Nuclear
Dexter
Elrundil
I won't forgive you until I feel it's right, so don't ask for it.
I mainly quit because I have better shit to do. And anyone who wants to flame this shit go ahead, I ain't gonna check it. And for those bitches out there who want to judge me, fuck off. Another reason is I was tired of walking around with a knife in my back. So there you go.
For all the wrong I did to some people. I'm not sorry. I believe that everything that I do bad comes back to me. So everything that I do that's bad, I'm going to suffer from it. But in my mind, I believe what I'm doing is right.
So
I'm out. Leave what you will. I'm never coming back.​

lvl 140 ok cya dude the server will miss you. you made great things for this server like : (space holder to some1 who knows him :) )

Hhahhaha

and to my enemies..
jerry
xandru
nortunes
brappa
Nuclear
dexter
elrundil

hahahahahahahahhahaha
hahahahahahahahhahaha
hahahahahahahahhahaha