• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A life of solitude.

New picture:
28incea.png

is that monk in the uppest right corner drinkin beer? or whine? ;p

He does not drink! :p And it's wine, hehe. I also have a room for cleaning clothes, a couple of rooms for pilgims and a room for meditating/praying hehe

Because the Qur'an and the Bible aren't that different :p

Could you point them out?
Yep, sure. In the mad editor they are described as 'ornaments', but either way, they seem to come from islamic theme, but that's just me being picky :D

4mace.png

And that monk in the winery... isn't that Friar Tuck!?

@edit
Let's add a bit of humour to the picture, shall we?

All'thbest!

Last edited:
Haha I knew you would point those out, but I see them as decoration and it doesn't have to mean islamic.

Yep, sure. In the mad editor they are described as 'ornaments', but either way, they seem to come from islamic theme, but that's just me being picky :D

4mace.png

And that monk in the winery... isn't that Friar Tuck!?

@edit
Let's add a bit of humour to the picture, shall we?

All'thbest!

Lmao, that are no islamic symbols at all, also if something is written in arabic doesnt that mean that its islamic.
Its like saying that every letter from A-Z is christian because the bible is written like that :p

Back 2 Topic, its nice, altho i dont think monks have such big and beautifull temples :p

Lmao, that are no islamic symbols at all, also if something is written in arabic doesnt that mean that its islamic.
Its like saying that every letter from A-Z is christian because the bible is written like that :p

Back 2 Topic, its nice, altho i dont think monks have such big and beautifull temples :p

Google Monasteries

Oh god... who pays the monastries...? xD

Anyways, nice ^^

Back