• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A little help - we both can recieve success

snacky

Reaction score
Hello, well, this should sounds kinda stupid, but yes i do need help.

Im Jean, 20yr guy who is working for a server, but as we know, we must PAY for betther things than free ones.

I need the newest TFS SVN 0.4 which is only avaliable on the donator area, because all of us know TFS 0.3.5 has telnet login bug shit inside, but here is a problem.

I do have a credit card, here in venezuela where do i live, there is a currencies manager administration which control all the incoming/outgoing $ from/to venezuela, and its very difficult to take dollars here to make purchases from internet in $.

~~ So ~~

Im offering my services/skills/help in this thread, for exchange to a little donation which will be very greatfull, to purchase Otland's suscription.

If you can donate, its allright, if not, is allright too, but PLEASE do not spam this post tell me:

"find someone with a credit card and $ inside" because the people will sell me a dollar for x4 of the normal currency price.

See why in this link:

Caribbean Net News: Venezuela halves travelers dollar allowance to $2,500
(was kinda hard find this information in english becuase not a lot of people knows about this situation.)

and i'll quote the most important part, of this text.

The amount of dollars Venezuelans can use for internet purchases remained at $400 after an 87 percent cut last year from $3,000.

Which means, we can just use 400$ a YEAR per PERSON to purchase from internet.

###################################################

About my skills:

I can help you on :

Design - webdesign / (flash maybe)
HL Server
Windows Performance
general questions about windows/internet security/gameservers/softwares/hardware/ and more.

I might like:

1º Do not laught, i preffer to do this instead of stole things.
2º Be polite, and friendly
3º You recieve as much help as me too.

Thank you.

Hello, just bumping this thread..

I really need this.

Thank you..! :D

Back