• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A little... made by Fidd

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Well, I'm new here... I've been in other Open Tibia forums before, some years ago.

Although I don't longer playing, I've continued doing some mapping, sometimes when I was bored.
I've lost all of my old maps, which anyways were not very good I think. So... Here are a few places, the latest I made.

Little mountain, just the entrance...
Don't know what will be exactly... I think it looks like a prehistoric place.
mountainss1.png

Cave entrance, probably of tortoises.
islandss2.png

A thing... just beginning.
It's a gate, I think of something like a cemetery, or some ruins.
gatess5.png

That's all for the moment... well, all of these pieces are just in the beginning.
I'm not so experimented with new sprites, so my mapping is more like old school.

Comments, criticism, tips... everything is accepted if done correctly :)
I'll show more as I'm making.

Greetings
Fidd~

Last edited:
Hmm not much to rate, finish somethign fully and post :D

They aren't bad though! Definately have potential :)

Maybe create a city or a spawn or something XD

good work.

@up non of it looks autoborded... I see no Automatic border placings anywhere...

Also i agree he needs to finish them but they are pretty good regardless

Wow. Really well done, Fidd. There are three types of mappers basicly : beginners (people who are creating they very first mapping pieces, don't know the mapping combinations and don't have their own style yet), advanced mappers (people who are creating really good maps, they are having their own style - but something is missing in their works) and really talented, pro mappers (Very talented. They use innovative methods, have great sense of art and imagination). I think you are between the advenced and top class.

Great job. I can't wait to see your whole projects.

Back