• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

a little of my small mapping abilites

I'm blind but I can still see! I wish I was blind in a way I couldn't ;( j/k.

You need improvement, it comes with time, check out some mapping tutorials/guides etc.. :p

your face and your little brain made me laugh, I started crying cuz It was too hard to laugh without crying.

you have no see my face so you laugh about nothing because you are have no life, no gerlfriend, You start cry because you is laugh to hard about nothing.

you are very big geek and jelous

you are sad for lose compestition if you want try insult me dont make kid coment "your face" YOU HAVE SEE MY FACE!? HAHAHA

please moderators can u delete this flame offtop?? Thanks.

Winter update

Some houses, they are part of small city. Hope you will like it.
screenshot2010124143429.png

screenshot2010124153233.png

screenshot2010124153237.png

screenshot2010124143423.png

Last edited:
I don't like the first few maps, the last one is OK but could use some more improvement, stop using so much doodad (in the fist stop using AB) and just take the time to get the rough design out then detailing it and it will look a WHOLE lot better! :D

Last edited:
im not using auto borders, ddoads yes, sometimes but not AB ;) thanks for suggestions.

Decided to post it. I barley made whole town, little barracks/jail and stuffs like some nature and others left.

screenshot201012612133.png

screenshot201012617311.png

After hours of detailing, building etc im posting this pic, its still not done, what i want to add is a wretched mage tower where youre able to buy from hes severants magic wares and some minor stuffs.

You may ask what is that large building east from city, its obviously inn where you can buy food, beer or rent a room. Prices of rooms in inn are close to prices of these fhew flats in city, why? Becouse its guarded by city guards+ fhew private guards, you wont find any living bear/wolf or troll near it but... (secret)

ye ye it looks like an adversite of some rpg server but its not, i just love to storywriting so keep it in mind that's not for any ot. (im too lame to be ot mapper)

inside and outside of buildings. Tavern and little hay's farm.

1st floor
screenshot201012817546.png

2nd floor
screenshot201012817548.png

3rd floor
screenshot201012817553.png

4th floor
screenshot20101281760.png

Back