• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A little problem I have been having

Sean Larson

Reaction score
I am sorry if this a really noob question but I cannot seem to figure out how to do a save on the forgotten server, or how to shutdown the server without just Xing out of it can anyone tell me how?

If you want to save, logg in with your gm and write, you might
wanna clean before saving so write, /clean and then /save.
If you want to shutdown just close the Server prompt.

!save won't work, if you didn't see, there is a save thingy in the config.lua file, just set the time as you want to save at.

In config.lua, if you set 3, server only will save at 3 am, and if you set 18, server will only save at 6 pm.

However, the !save command works fine. You can use it to autosave each X minutes:

!save ----> This will do a manual save, just when you write it

!save "4 ----> This will do an Autosave every 4 minutes

:)

In config.lua, if you set 3, server only will save at 3 am, and if you set 18, server will only save at 6 pm.

However, the !save command works fine. You can use it to autosave each X minutes:

!save ----> This will do a manual save, just when you write it

!save "4 ----> This will do an Autosave every 4 minutes

:)

Haha, Im sorry SaLeM but that's completely wrong..
If you set the ammount to "3" it will save very 3 HOURS, and not at 3 AM :S,
where the hell did you get that information. And !save won't work is you use,
TFS 0.2.6, there isn't a command called "!save"....

koitsalu you are wrong, and SaLeM are right simple :)
!save "30 (server save each 30 minutes)
serverSaveHour = 24 (server save like Tibia Global (24 = midnight, will save everyday in 00:00 hour :p))

koitsalu you are wrong, and SaLeM are right simple :)
!save "30 (server save each 30 minutes)
serverSaveHour = 24 (server save like Tibia Global (24 = midnight, will save everyday in 00:00 hour :p))

I know, I realised that I had wrong just a bit later, well it's sad it isn't as I described it, because then things would have been a lot better. You could be as a host and owner more "Away" from the serer if you see what I mean.

Back